whats the strangest thing you've ever done in yoyoing

Some how my Messiah flipped sideways and I started doing mickeys horizontal boing e boing and around-the-hand stuff

I just did that

I got sponsored by an amazing company. I don’t know how I did it, but it’s the best thing that’s happened to me in yoyoing.

If you grind and twist the string from the trapeze and land on one of the strings, you will be in a gt.

1 Like

i landed a suicide with my toungue and did a grind with my tougue too

Sacktap on purpose due to a dare by a friend.

moebius.

~Z

1 Like

can u make a tut for that please :smiley:

this isn’t a total miracle, but:
i nailed the suicide a bit AND also did a brent stole by accident
I nailed the laceration a bit AND also did a hidemasa hook by accident
and all this happened in one day. HOLY BALLS

Went to do sideways on a project 2, managed to perfectly the yoyo on my thumb through the hub. It was perfectly still completely parallel to the floor and would automatically adjust to my thumbs angle. I never did that again.

One of my friends wanted to see how many around the worlds I could do before the yoyo stopped spinning. He (stupidly) stood in front of me while I was trying this, and when I threw the string snapped. The yoyo hit the celing, hit the floor, and smacked him hard in the chest.

i was doing a shift at wendys and threw an outward pass with my Lyn Fury and it went out the drive thru window and was hanging outside. i pulled it up, it hit the rim of the window, shot up, and i caught it. it was freking awesome.

for christmas i got a Darkmagic 2 and through it for about a week then all of the sudden one throw the yoyo unscrewed itself (due to the loose axel) and one piece flew off and the other with the bearing and the axel still on it kept spinning and it didnt tilt at all and i was like ??? :o

Ya know, I just wanted to assume that it was magic and live my life knowing that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats happed to me with my DV888

I want to do a plastic whip, when I jerk it my thumb was caught in the lip of my hitman and do thumb grind

Hit Eli-hops while Brandon Jackson and Mark Allen threw me up in the air on a chair, with Marc McBride down ready for a catch.

Seriously???

this is from gyroscopic motion all you need to to is take your yoyo wind it up screw it spin loose throw it and hold onto it BOOM mono-yoyo

I was at a football game, and I had just gotten up to throw a bit with a couple of friends (they don’t normally yoyo, but they like to occasionally), and then all these random kids I’ve never met start coming up and asking for yoyos. I passed a few out to some kids and we had like this impromptu yoyo club, which was insane. I taught everybody how to throw it and everything, and I think one kid even learned Rock the Baby. Even after the people I actually came to the game with went back to their seats, the kids I’d never met continued to hang out and yoyo. It was kinda a blast. haha

got green triangle on kwijibo after suicide
damn I ain’t good
then trying to copy John ando style suicide an catch it on ear, I made it (once) ;D