What's the smoothest yoyo u ever owned?

Yyj classic… Or does that count since it’s my first real one and got it yesterday! :smiley:

I do like seeing what people say though, good stuff for whenever I decide to upgrade!

My b grade torrent 2 or my 54… I cant tell if either of them are spinning at all :o

X3 Zeus at the beginning i had it (my fault, i opened it too much, but still veryyyyy smooth) and my X3 Seed 2 the smoothest yoyo i actually own!

this thread needs a little bassline…

Out of yoyos I’ve owned in the past: 3yo3 Bassline, m10, punchline

Out of my current yoyos: wrath, gambit, yelets, dang.

And about 20 more that I’m forgetting lol

My summit is possibly the smoothest thing on planet earth. With a lubed 10 ball it is stealthy. Other notable ones would be the M10, or general yo anything… Any oxy throw is amazing, don’t own any ATM though. Oh and my albatross is as smooth as my summit. It’s scary.

Dibase2, but I don’t have much to compare it to.

I agree that I have had wayyy to many that were “that smooth” Tops would be the M10 from General Yo, a CLYW Canvas I had, my current Zip Zop Puffin, almost all my SE One Drops and I remember the C3 Trident to be pretty dead smooth. The Wrath I had was also dead smooth… There are just sooo many dead smooth yoyos out there…

The common denominator seems to be the M10. Seems like its one of the smoothest throws out there thanks guys

The Wrath I had was also dead smooth…
[/quote]
You got rid of your wrath?!?!?

You got rid of your wrath?!?!?
[/quote]
Yea… I sold it to TotalArtist… Don’t ask me why. It will make no sense to anyone…

no words needed! haha

Now you have to tell us! haha

BBB glacier express

Majesty and Lio.

Majesty v2.

Currently, I’d say that my BvM2 is probably my smoothest, but everytime I throw my Cupcake, I’m surprised at it’s smoothness, agility and long sleep times.

The M10.

Currently the DANG I own is like glass smooth.

Ok fine… Well to sum it up it was perfect… There was nothing wrong with it. It was just too good… I was not worthy of such a yoyo. I know it sounds weird like I need my head examined… But that is it…

How much did you get…?

Like, what? 10 bucks? :smiley: