Whats the best yoyo of all time?

in your opinion of course

3 Likes

Mine! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Asking what the best yoyo is, is kinda like asking what the best food is. There is no best, just preferences.

That said, I feel like right now the best performing yoyo you can get is the Duncan GTR-JS

7 Likes

Have you thrown a Digamma Crash?
Also that being said i havent thrown the gtr-js. Just seeing how they compare in terms of “performance”

1 Like

The best at what? No yoyo is the best for everything. Even the best 2A yoyo would be the worst for 4A, for instance.

5 Likes

Of MY all time? One Drop Top Deck but sometimes I get tired of it and throw another yoyo I really love until I get tired of it and then I throw another yoyo I really love…

2 Likes

For me it’s a tie between a AL7 banshee and CLYW orca. Both of them just feel right to me.

5 Likes

Any yo-yo can be the best yo-yo, in the right hands, sadly not mine. I keep trying to learn as many tricks as I can.

If we all could pick one yo-yo. I believe our collections would not be quite so large and varied. Every time a version of the post comes up on the forum, I really try to pick just one and I fail miserably.

If I had to run out of my burning house with one throw. I would stand in front of my throws and most likely burn to death because I could not choose just one.

Cu Sudo would be very difficult not to grab and run.

3 Likes

CiTizen - 100%

4 Likes

The one you’re using

4 Likes

I could argue a bunch of yo-yos but you are spot on ab al7 banshee… what a throw… now I want an orca ha

3 Likes

All of them in some way or another.

4 Likes

There is no best yoyo…. Yesterday i love a super fast, solid play yoyo, Today i love a yoyo pretty slow yoy and , tomorrow i will love another one….

3 Likes

There is no “best yoyo” but my favorites are the clyw beater and hydrangea magnolia .

2 Likes

Of course there is a best yoyo. It’s that one you saw the other day but haven’t bought yet.

4 Likes

It does not exist. And will never be made.

1 Like

What is better than the best yoyo and worse than the worst yoyo?

3 Likes

yoyoma

15 Likes

If you love organics, then you know about the Markmont Classic.

1 Like

Flires
I’m going to go with this one (not my pic). Without it do we have the others?

4 Likes