What is in your opinion the best yoyo

What is in your opinion the best and or your favorite yoyo and why

2 Likes

There is no best yoyo. It depends on your preference and style. Doesn’t matter too much for beginners though, most yoyos will do the job

7 Likes

Elsayo

1 Like

The best yoyo is always the next yoyo! :wink:

15 Likes

Here we go again

5 Likes

the shutter

2 Likes

It’s the life lesson of yoyo. Everything just spins around and around and comes back to hand. Embrace it! :grin:

5 Likes

At any given time, whatever yo-yo(s) I’m trying to sell is/are the best yo-yo(s) ever.

8 Likes

It’s so easy it is to make friends at YYE!

4 Likes

In my subjective view, the objectively Best yoyo is the yoyo that you use.
The yoyo you always have on you, the one that you carry, the one that helps you learn new tricks, the one, the best one. Is the best yoyo objectively, in my subjective opinion.

Just like argument can be made that your phone camera is the best camera as it is always on you.

Also check out my BST where you can find a Pyro, Black Lily, and a Lyn Fury for sale.
Each of them can arguably be the best yoyo you are looking for :slight_smile: happy hunting!
FS: Pyro / G&E4 Black Lily / YYJ Legacy / Silicone Stickers

5 Likes

The green one is bestest!

3 Likes

Best yo-yo is the first one you get

1 Like

The one you’re throwing NOW.

7 Likes

I have a few that are pretty good

2 Likes

It seems many of the answers reflect “the best yoyo is the one you are using”. I agree, I’ve only had one yoyo that I wanted to be better while I was playing it. I worked it hard to get it to play how I wanted, when I failed, I sold it (with full disclosure about why). That is possibly the only yoyo I may have thought wasn’t the best as I was playing it. However, to be fair, I was also asking it to play in a manner inconsistent with how the designers envisioned it playing. So, I fell into the trap of thinking an elephant isn’t the best animal because it can’t climb a tree.

TL:DR - play your yoyos and enjoy them for what they are

5 Likes

All of them, except the DV888 which is … not … good

6 Likes

Along the same lines as “the one you have/use,” I’d say “the one that makes you want to throw.”

2 Likes

this is so true lol

My overall favorite is the One Drop VTWO.

However, there are many other awesome throws in my collection, some of which come close to tying the VTWO for first place on my favorites list (like the Top Deck, the Hummingbird, and the Dominator).

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting this yoyo for a while just got to get the money to get it