[Sold] Dear mods, please close for me :)

I’m based in UK

• ’07 Black Lily (Good & Evil 4) by Hspin (#317 in black) $90 shipped to USA
    Mint, no box
  • HubStack AfterGlow by YoYoFactory (Clear plastic) $20 shipped to USA
    Brand new in Box

The Black Lily yoyo I bought back in 2007 but it was more or less completed unused back then.
And then it proceeded to live in my yoyo case unopened for 12 years. Been thrown a handful of times over the last few weeks. Mint condition but I don’t have the original box it came in anymore.

I won the YYF HubStack AfterGlow at the British YoYo Association’s 2019 Southern Regional Contest this weekend, but it is surplus to my needs.
This is going up for sale up until I meet anyone who wants to learn how to yoyo.
At which point I’ll be gifting this to the first person who approaches me yoyoing in public, shows genuine interest and asks me what they should buy to get started in the hobby.
When that happens I plan on saying, here you go this is for you, take some extra strings too, go and enjoy and spread the love.
It will remain on sale until then, which ever happens first.

image image image image

3 Likes

YYJ Lyn Fury added

YYJ Legacy SOLD

Freehand Zero added

Lyn Fury Sold
All the response stickers also Sold

Just the Pyro, G&E4, FHZ remaining

FHZ now comes with 4 spare Duncan Friction Stickers.
Also 1 fresh new one already applied on the yoyo itself!

1 Like

Prices dropped!

Further Price Drop!!

All yoyos dropped by another $10!
(apart from FHZ, but $10 drop there would be $0 :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Pyro has been traded!

Just the Hspin G&E4 Black Lily & Duncan FHZ left

Freehand Zero sold!
Just the Hspin G&E4 Black Lily remaining!

1 Like

I won a YYF HubStack AfterGlow at the British Yoyo Association’s 2019 Southern Regional Contest this weekend.
It’s brand new in box, but surplus to my needs.
So putting it up here to sell, until I meet anyone who wants to learn how to yoyo, at which point I’ll be gifting this to the first person who approaches me, shows interest and asks what they should buy to get into the hobby.
When this happens I plan on saying this is for you go and enjoy and spread the love!
:love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Price Drop!

Somebody should seriously cop the Black Lily. I have a Blood Lily and I absolutely love it! Also, @MoonageMin is a great person to deal with.

1 Like

Thank you so much David!

I made a promise to myself and self imposed a buying limit (for as long as I can keep it).

My yoyo case fits 12 yoyos so I promised myself to maintain 12 yoyos and if I want to buy something I need to either trade or sell to make room for the new incoming yoyo.

When all the yoyos I bought arrives I will now have 13 :sweat_smile: hence all the recent price drops hoping I can find a new owner for this classic before the 13’th yoyo gets delivered from Japan in January when @Doohan comes back to Japan from his travels and posts it :rofl:

@Sinister_Yoyos, you sir brought me good fortune.

I literally just received my first bid on eBay!

It’s been up for a month, hopefully more people bid on it in the remaining 6 days

That’s awesome! Good luck. I would buy it myself if not for the Blood Lily.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

All sold :slight_smile:
Thank you all

2 Likes