Have some loved yo-yos that need a new home! Gotta fund a festival this weekend. Offers welcomed . PayPal g/s
Sengoku mosuchibi 90 → 65
One drop VTWO Swamp Ooze SOLD
Yoyofriends Stingray Sold
G2 Jackpot (Sold)
Motion perpendicular (missing some ano on rim) 70 → 55
YYF Hummingbird (scratched rim) 80 → 70
Mk1 (forget name) 50 → 40
Butterball 50 ->43
C3/clyw Leaf 75 → 67
Recess joyride D bearing45 → 37
Alternatives- capped inertia 45
Retic adder Sold
YYFpreva Sold
3 Likes
adding hulk smash Maple Leaf SOLD
2 Likes
moo
(she/they)
October 6, 2026, 12:35am
8
I shouuuldn’t buy a new yoyo right now (doesn’t hurt to look) but I’m pretty sure that pink speckled one is an alternatives capped inertia. Hope that helps sell it!!
1 Like
Possibly trying to fund this festival though
oh I didn’t know it was a festival fundraiser
1 Like
Added a pic of my main case. If anything catches your eye i can entertain an offer
Pete
(Pete Filice)
October 8, 2026, 10:09pm
15
Do you have more pics of the yoyo with the dark magic caps? Not sure if it is a dark magic