what's the best yoyo in the world

hey guys,
so i just want to know what it is in your opinion ???

Duncan (wrongfully or not) advertises their freehand MG as the best throw on earth, but there is no way that everyone thinks that.

And I say, for 400 bucks, It had better be somewhere close! lol.

The phrase One size fits all, it doesn’t exist… (At least not with yo-yos it doesn’t)

duncan imperial

DUNCAN BUTTERFLY!

There isnt one, they are all different and they are all good

The one you like best.

come on guys, i want your honest opinion!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Most popular yoyo on of this forum was 888.

Johnny. Look to the left of these guys’s posts, under the name.
FAVORITE YOYO
Seems like a redundant thread to me.

What I like best is not the best. If you want to know people’s favorite yoyos, just look to the left of out posts.

It is what paolo says

The best one would be the one that can do any tricks you want.

I myself dont belive theres such as “the best yoyo on earth”, but i do belive “the best yoyo for you/me”

Youll see those often, like; “if you like heavy and floaty throw, this is the best for you”, or something like that in a review, etc.

there favorite yoyo isn’t always in there opinion the best yoyo, for instance, my favorite yoyo is the YYF MVP, in my opinion the best yoyo is the tiu oxygene

AND BY THE WAY I SAID IN YOUR OPINION!!!

The best yoyo in the world IMO is the very first one! EVER! Without it we wouldn’t be here talking about them.

LOL

You have no idea how little sense this makes.

Johnny, I know you want to see a lot of people’s response and opinions, but please, please, PLEASE stop making useless threads of the same topic type everyday. Almost all of your posts are what yoyo is best, yoyo a vs yoyo b, ect. I am fairly positive that you have been told several times that there is no BEST yoyo. Ultimately, you are going to do what you are going to do and what I say has no bearing on your actions, just think before you post, please, for the sake of the community here on YYE and my sanity…

sigh

Thank you

I agree. I’m getting tired of them too.

Now Johnny, we arent tryin to be mean guys, but you have made more topics in ten days than most of use have made in our entire stay at YYE. Tone it down. A lot of your threads are pre-existing, and there is a search bar at the top of the page for when you get curious. Try it

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I just wanted your freaken opinion on what yoyo is the best, not a lecture!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( isn’t the point of a forum to post things, to ask peoples opinions, what’s a pointless thread to you, mite not be a pointless thread to other people!! >:( >:(

OK, i feel better now :slight_smile: