What YYF yoyo is your favorite and which YYF are you Throwing?

Hello, I have a specific taste in yoyos and would like to understand about other player’s preferences. I really liked the marco yoyo, can you elaborate more on the problems with the marco?

2 Likes

if you like the Marco then it sounds like there is no problems with the Marco. ita just preference

1 Like

The Edge Beyond, the Czech Point Pivot or the OG Edge for sure.

1 Like

It’s not like I really dislike it, I just didn’t like how it was vibey and felt a little heavy. Also, The shape isn’t really my preference. It just didn’t fit my hand so well for some reason. I like Edge yoyos because they fit in my hand well. I know it sounds crazy, but the downslope is for my middle finger and the rims are for my index and ring finger.

2 Likes

Ohh yeah I defintely see why it’s not the best, I’m new to yoyoing kinda so I haven’t gotten to try alot of yoyos out there to really see all the differences and what’s best for me, thanks

1 Like

What YYF are YOU Throwing for NATIONAL yo-yo day?

I’ve been throwing the OG Shutter I got with my business logo on it.

Still a great all around yoyo, I think.

4 Likes

Edge Ultimatum!!

4 Likes

I saw! Cool!!!

1 Like

The #yyfuppercut! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

The more I throw it, the more I love it! :heart::heart::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

9 Likes

Awesome pic!

2 Likes

Bi-metal superstar!

2 Likes

All-time favorite YYF is the 07 888, for sure.

Current favorite is the Loop 720

3 Likes

I really like the cup and rim style of the YYF IQ, and can’t but ask how it plays? It’s pricey and I’m wondering who has it and their thoughts on it.

1 Like

You 2010 cut off takes away my favorite 888s and my favorite Genesis colorway, purple rain.

I’m old school, so I’ll give mad props to the Confusion and Confusion GT, @yyfben2.deactivated knocked those out of the park. Those if us that grew up on bumblebees are forever grateful.

And when I got the cash, I’ll be getting a Ti Confusion for a daily carry.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a k’edge but there has never been a restock on it sigh :sob::sweat_smile: but other than that I been loving my edge ultimatum it’s awesome !! :grin:

2 Likes

The JDA and the IQ are my latest acquisitions and……… they are both>

Outstanding yo-yos.

Simply amazing…

5 Likes

I need to give props to the BettyNova. It didn’t really make a splash around here, but for me it’s one of my favorite throws of 2021.
The fit and finish is top notch and I love the weight. It feels so powerful and is far and away one of the smoothest throws I own.

7 Likes