What YYF yoyo is your favorite and which YYF are you Throwing?

Ohh I know that yoyo hahaha, just didn’t occur to me that it is new.

1 Like

Hands down the metavity. I’ve had it long enough for the honeymoon to be over, it still wows me every time I pick it up.

My other favorites you can buy today
budget: skyline
mid price bimetal: the BiMetal
mid price monometal: Edge Ulitmatum, or Damage
upper end: Will and Edge Inifinity

Retired favorites:
Hub stacked genesis
Small bearing Hectic
07 888
OG DNA

Others: BiND, any of the delring yoyos, Edge 1.5

8 Likes

so informative

Tell me more about the metavity. How does it play on the string? Is it nimble and light? Does it feel sluggish?

3 Likes

I had the pleasure of testing a Metavity at a friend’s house. WOW! I feel in love. Yes! Its extremely nimble, "Deceptively " floaty or light… youd think this massive piece of metal would feel tremendous on your finger but it’s not!
So much power. A light throw will be enough for a 60 sec combo no problem.
When my friend offered to resell it to me i jumped. My only complaint was the Cardboard box this gem comes in. Not even a real complaint.

I have listed the Edge line as my Favorite yyfs. Id have to say Edge infinity is now my #2 fav yyf.

9 Likes

The flame is sooooooo good

4 Likes

I think @AKYOYOMIKE summed it up perfectly. It’s difficult for me to quantify it beyond that, the metavity has this ‘just right’ feeling to it. It isn’t my most powerful, stable, nimblest, fastest yoyo but it has all those qualities in good proportion. It doesn’t feel light or heavy, it has a nice reassuring presence, it settles nicely on the string and does what I want it to and moves how I want it to without me having to be overly conservative or aggressive with my inputs. It hangs in the air when I want it to but it can also move rapidly from one position to the next. I’d call it very well balanced, the compromises metavity makes between speed, agility, power, stability and float makes the yoyo feel very intuitive to me.

The yoyo’s description says the designed required titanium, I figured this was mostly marketing hype. There is definitely some Ti magic here, the more I play it and compare it to others the more I am convinced that the design is optimized to the qualities of titanium.

6 Likes

Wow. I think @eternalmetal also echoed the same sentiments when he got it as well. Maybe I’ll have to get one for myself to really know how it feels.

1 Like

More I read about this yoyo the more I want one!

6 Likes

Yup, I agree with his assessment as well. It’s a very well put together yoyo design, and even after the honeymoon phase id consider it a top 5 yoyo.

3 Likes

G5 for me

5 Likes

I got to try The American briefly on Sunday. I really liked it!

4 Likes

I have soooo many favorites, but currently, the ‘Knockout Series’ :stuck_out_tongue:

<3

18 Likes

Everyone should own a Legend. I never thought I’d enjoy it so much, but it loops like a boss!

6 Likes

Plz, don’t hate…I don’t like fixed axel. I’m strictly 1A

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. Doing loops on a fixed axle feels so good, though!

4 Likes

The one that surprised me the most was the Loop 720. I have no other experience with any other modern 2a yo-yos. I like all my YYF but the 720 is my favorite. I like walking around the house looping.
I have a YYF mystery box on the way, so my opinion might be different at the end of the week.

8 Likes

100% agree :exploding_head: :boom:

1 Like

Atlas feels amazing even thought it’s wide, lt’s really balanced and plays great

2 Likes

Has anyone bought any yoyo off the A - MAY - ZING deals

2 Likes