What YYF yoyo is your favorite and which YYF are you Throwing?

I have the

• Horizon-SOLD
  • Shutter Wide Angle-SOLD
  • Alta
  • Ko’olau EDGE
  • BiND
  • Marco-SOLD
  • Wedge
  • California-SOLD
  • Replay Pro
  • Daydream-SOLD
  • CzechPoint Pivot
  • Edge Beyond
  • New Wedge-RECON

What’s your favorite out of these or favorite YYF in general. (Doesn’t have to be in stock, but has to be released 2010 or later)

3 Likes

I love the feel of Horizon Ultra, it’s an affordable masterpiece.

3 Likes

You mean after 2010???

4 Likes

Bi shutter and original edge are great .

2 Likes

Replay Pro.

3 Likes

yes sorry.

I fixed it thank you

@Chriscatastrophe Ive had my eye on the edge 1.5. The butter is a little steep though.

Just got it! I haven’t tried it in a while though.

1 Like

Turntable 2 and Boost Afterburner are great.

3 Likes

I have the horizon. 7068?! I’m probably not going to go 70 bangers for a monometal.

Boost afterburner sold out. Alex Hattori is fun to watch.

I’m in the Marco camp personally for newer yyf. If we are looking from 2010 to current though holy cow there are far too many great throws from yoyofactory

2 Likes

@lumanasty I think the Marco is ok. It had some issues, and the new YYF BiMetal yoyo for 60 might be better. It has a really nice shape like the Draupnir and an affordable price. It will be available tomorrow at 10 AM eastern.

Duncans are also great. Try out the Haymaker Beta, you won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

BiND is my favorite YYF by a good margin.

6 Likes

It is tough. Ti-Dream is at the top of my list, Shu-ta and Turntable are also very close to the top as well, as is the Mutant DNA.

Coming back, the B-grade Cypher I have is also a crazy fun yoyo

4 Likes

@Nocompromise I agree. Stable and heavy, but strangely light-feeling. I’m loving the trimetal design.

1 Like

There’s a lot that I like about the Pivot lineup, and the CzechPoint is the nicest one (of the handful) that I’ve owned. The original Edge is also really nice, love the feel and shape of it.

3 Likes

@MarkD It feels a little unstable even though it had a 5:55 spin. Definitely good though. Light and floaty feeling.

1 Like