What YYF yoyo is your favorite and which YYF are you Throwing?

Ledgen Wing
Confusion
DNA Ultra

4 Likes

@Exmime The classics.

3 Likes

From that list Horizon. Others I like that are my protostar, genesis, superstar w/ hubstacks.

2 Likes

I’m not a factory fan. That being said I do own four of them. Big deal. Mighty flea. Heist. And a half red half Back genesis. I got them all except for the heist from Tyler. Got the heist in a trade from here. All American made. Unlike the rest of their lineup.

5 Likes

Bi-Metal Shutter. After years out of the hobby, when I picked it up, I knew it was exactly what a yoyo should feel like in 2020. It does everything I need it to and more. It’s powerful, stable, and spins for days on end while still being able to zip through quick combos with ease. Total performance machine. It’s not only my fav YYF, but my fav yoyo.

Honorable mention to the Shutter WA and regular Shutter as well. I truly believe these are two of the best designed yoyos ever produced.

9 Likes

Dogma. If I had to keep only one yo-yo I think this is it. Suits how I like to play, and is comfortable.

5 Likes

Love my og horizon but I’ve been thinking about pickup up an ultra because of the awesome reviews.

1 Like

@MrPimple A little narrow, but powerful!

There is also the prototype 2.0 with the pivot technology!

@SR1 Woah All Three? American is coming out. I have the wide angle. The butter looks great!

Try the BiND. Slight vibey, but powerful and light feeling. It is an awesome throw and suitable for competition!

I tried the 2 and I wasn’t a big fan. I thought the og version was better personally.

2 Likes

Ok. The quality is great on the OG. I respect your opinion.

1 Like

@yoyojoe Looks cool though. The 2.0

Bi-Metal Shutter and Shutter Steel.

3 Likes

I’d love to try the Shutter bimetal some day!

3 Likes

G5

10 Likes

Love the Dogma! CheckPoint! Bind! Marco! TI-DREAM!

My favorite YYF is probably the mono edge and bimetal edge.

But going through this thread there are so many yyf gems.

4 Likes

Original North Star

4 Likes

@DapperWooona nice!