• Bind
  • Butter
  • Edge Beyond

0 voters

Only included yyf yoyos that were/are available on yoyoexpert.com

2 Likes

The Marco is by far the best wide yoyo is my opinion :grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried all of them, but I really like my Paolista. Also I like the MVP3, but it is just so different from the others in its price range that it is hard for me to compare to anything.

2 Likes

at 25$ on sale, its hard to beat

I have gained a string liking for V shaped yoyos. I think it feels good in the hand and I feel that it is the best for competition. Just my opinion though. That’s probably why I like the Marco so much.

1 Like

i agree. depends on how u hold the yoyo tho, if you do a palm hold organic, h, and w shaped yoyos feel better, but if you do a thumb hold, v shapes feel better

1 Like

No Dogma? It plays nicely, a bit floaty for lack of a better word.

2 Likes

not available on yye

No, but it was in 2016 when I got mine here. I have the YYE edition. It’s a good one but Nightmare is my favorite.

1 Like

<$35 = Metal Arrow. The Czechpoint Pivot certainly performs much better in nearly every aspect, but the Metal Arrow is more fun and “speaks” to me better.

$35 - $50 = Aluminum Dream. Since that one is no longer offered then I would have to go with the Ko’olau Edge followed closely by the Skyline.

$50 - $75 = Nine Dragons. It’s probably the most innovative yo-yo I have and the sentimental value tied to it.

$75 - $100 = Pragma. Got it through a YYE mystery box and plays amazingly. Singularity and Edge are a coin-flip for second.

$100+ = Turntable 2.0. Tied with the Edge Beyond as the nicest YYF yo-yos I have ever thrown. The Turntable just feels better in my hand and has a preferable width.

Honorable mention: Edgeless.

4 Likes

Second the Pragma. IMO it and the Singularity deserve more love than they get.

5 Likes

I Third the lack of love for the Pragma. It’s awesome!

3 Likes

Got a Czech Point on the YYE BST for stupid cheap and if it was the only yoyo I had, I would not be mad.

2 Likes

the single choice is making this very difficult…

1 Like

Reading these results like

4 Likes

how much did you get it for $10?

1 Like

Yup. Rainbow splash. Was a good one. Threw it in for a friend who is getting back into yoyo after a long hiatus.

2 Likes

Metal replay

2 Likes

What do you mean? Because people aren’t mentioning old yyf?

2 Likes

I wanna try a genesis eventually, the genesis has had the best colorways yyf has ever made

2 Likes