Best metal yoyo under $25

Looking for a cheap but really great metal yoyo under $25 maybe like a magic yoyo like the n12 or the auldey orbis

1 Like

The META, which I just happen to be selling for $25, is really good. I’ve never played a MYY, so I can’t comment on them, but the META is a good throw.

3 Likes

The MagicYoYo Y01 Node is a good choice. It is to the N12 as the Cadence ES is to the Cadence. Which is to say, if you can get a Node, there’s no reason to get a Shark’s Honor.

2 Likes

You got some pretty good suggestions in your last thread :smiley:

1 Like

There aren’t a lot of metal yoyos in that price range so the MagicYoyo N12 or M002 or whatever are good choices. The MYY Aurora is around 25$ and about the best value light-up metal.

1 Like

Yeah, instead of creating new threads, just pull the trigger on one of the recommended throws.

1 Like

True but most of the yo-yos were like $50 and I don’t want to spend that much

Actually @Karbankers you could score a decent deal off the bst. If dings, scratches, or vibe isn’t important to you, you can get even better deals. I think I saw some worn Shutters going for as low as 15$

1 Like

That’s alright my man :slight_smile:
We love bestest threads.
I mean BST threads, there are lots of awesome deals on here and you get to find much better yoyos for the budget you are looking for as long as you don’t mind it not being straight from store.

The arcade just came out, it’s in the $30s.

Yoyoempire little fox 2 is around 30, it’s an excellent performer

I think people tend to gravitate towards $50 because that’s a great sweet spot of value and options at least if we’re talking retail prices. Under $25 is hard; you basically just have the Node and Shark Honor. Bump it up to $35 and you get access to a lot of TopYo’s stuff and more MYY throws like the HotDiggity or Carpfin. And at $50 you’re spoiled with choices.

IMO for $25 and under, your bet is to keep an eye on the BST for some beaters or steals.

3 Likes

Any 30-50$ throw that you find on the best for less is great. You can check my BST post if you want. I have an Impulse for 25$ and it has a few dings but it is really close to dead smooth:)

1 Like