Best Competition Yoyo?

Im looking for a new competition yoyo. I finally got $60 to spend doing some chores and selling my string. I need a good powerful (possibly BI) yoyo that is 46-47mm wide. Open to suggestions, and BST. Im thinking I may just spend $20 more ($80 total) and buy a BiND or Motive off of someone. LMK ur fav comp yoyos thanks! (I’m also eyeing the Marco, but its out of stock on yye)

4 Likes

buy the Motive, $20 more will do you good.

3 Likes

mk i need somebody willing to sell tho :rofl:

1 Like

Luftverk Ultima Bi-Metal, only a few more chores right? :wink:

8 Likes

Though I have never competed, whenever I want to push myself to my limits and do an intense practice session, My go to Yoyos are the YYF Marco, and Shutter wide angle. Both are around 60$.

1 Like

Shutter is always a good choice. I also have been enjoying my cheaper turning points like the haast or entangle. I was also going to say if they have any of the b grade superstars you can’t go wrong for $10.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about saving up for a bimetal shutter, but still unsure if I should spend 120$.

1 Like

Just remember if Gentry can win world’s with a normal shutter anyone can. The bimetal one is cool but doesn’t add a ton of performance.

1 Like

Good to know, I love the Wangle though, wide yoyos are my fav!

2 Likes

get an Umbra lol.

1 Like

dang thing is way to wide for comp lmao

1 Like

i was replying to Katie because she likes wide yoyos…

1 Like

Thats like edge monster wide!

2 Likes

The edge beyond is wider that the wangle and Evan used it to win worlds didn’t he.

2 Likes

Oh wait, am I thinking of the ultimatum, now I’m messed up

2 Likes

too many Edges Evan.

1 Like

wedge, edge, kedge, edge ultimatum, monster edge, edge beyond, edgeless

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

kedge is awesome.

2 Likes

I really like the OG(or 1.5) Edge, and you can get them pretty inexpensively on the BST—way under $80.

2 Likes