What did you get in the mail today? 2021

New/Updated Ordinal1.

24 Likes

Sauce^ :raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

I was comparing it to a few other throws I felt were ‘close’ to it.
Campaign Easy (55g) plays more floaty and doesn’t spin as long.
Voyage (58g) feels more floaty and slower.

You can feel its lightness but it doesn’t play too floaty like I thought it would.

It’s growing on me the more I throw it.

Overall It’s a good yoyo and I’m happy to have it in my collection

4 Likes

Sounds awesome. It’s on my wants list for sure!

2 Likes

Looks like I’ve reached the turning point in my collecting. Bad pun aside thanks @JEA86! Excited to play these.

32 Likes

@YOHANS hooked me up with these sweet OG spec Shutters with my company logo!

I made the half swap to be my personal one. Why only have boring Ts and pens for your promo material, when you can have yoyos?! I don’t think these jojos will be bought by any Regular Joes, though. They’ll go to new throwers at our Atlanta meetups.

I can’t imagine YYF made much money on these, and I think Hans even did the lasering himself. That shows a real commitment to promoting yoyos and yoing by YYF.

31 Likes

@lumanasty I too have reached a turning point in my collection.

28 Likes

Nice @Daenniaeris ! Thank you for using the pun as well… validation that I’m not the only punny one around. I like the photo replication as well, even the bags are layered correctly, props to you!

3 Likes

I got this dejavu awhile back from another member of the cummunity and the wood shell was cracked. I tried to epoxy it back together but it didn’t work great so I got to work creating a 3d model of the shell. I’m planning to adjust it a bit more so the edges aren’t as sharp but it plays nice.

38 Likes

This actually looks really sick. I love the look of it.

6 Likes

Thought that was granite. 120g with SS rings :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Im liking all the TP I’m seeing lately :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Hubbard by Jon Gates
Delrin fixed axle. Incredibly smooth

19 Likes

Just got this beaut. OneDrop Silhouette. Thought it looked cool next to the cicada

37 Likes

I’m waiting on mine (should be here tomorrow). She’s a real looker.

3 Likes

22 Likes

Ooh, the AL7 BanSShee is so nice!

2 Likes

28 Likes

Nice! I have one coming too but I bought it in advance of getting money for my birthday so it will have to wait until August.
Query: I have yet to play a banshee, what are people’s thoughts about the AL6 Banshee SS vs the Al7 version? Originally I wanted to opt for the lighter one (AL6), but then I realized that they only differ by 0.4 grams, I guess because most of the weight is in the steel rims.

3 Likes

IIRC I think Jake has said that the AL7 version is his favorite for what that’s worth.

6 Likes