What YYF yoyo is your favorite and which YYF are you Throwing?

Everyone should own a Legend. I never thought I’d enjoy it so much, but it loops like a boss!

6 Likes

Plz, don’t hate…I don’t like fixed axel. I’m strictly 1A

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. Doing loops on a fixed axle feels so good, though!

4 Likes

The one that surprised me the most was the Loop 720. I have no other experience with any other modern 2a yo-yos. I like all my YYF but the 720 is my favorite. I like walking around the house looping.
I have a YYF mystery box on the way, so my opinion might be different at the end of the week.

7 Likes

100% agree :exploding_head: :boom:

1 Like

Atlas feels amazing even thought it’s wide, lt’s really balanced and plays great

2 Likes

Has anyone bought any yoyo off the A - MAY - ZING deals

2 Likes

Hello, I have a specific taste in yoyos and would like to understand about other player’s preferences. I really liked the marco yoyo, can you elaborate more on the problems with the marco?

2 Likes

if you like the Marco then it sounds like there is no problems with the Marco. ita just preference

1 Like

The Edge Beyond, the Czech Point Pivot or the OG Edge for sure.

1 Like

It’s not like I really dislike it, I just didn’t like how it was vibey and felt a little heavy. Also, The shape isn’t really my preference. It just didn’t fit my hand so well for some reason. I like Edge yoyos because they fit in my hand well. I know it sounds crazy, but the downslope is for my middle finger and the rims are for my index and ring finger.

2 Likes

Ohh yeah I defintely see why it’s not the best, I’m new to yoyoing kinda so I haven’t gotten to try alot of yoyos out there to really see all the differences and what’s best for me, thanks

1 Like

What YYF are YOU Throwing for NATIONAL yo-yo day?

I’ve been throwing the OG Shutter I got with my business logo on it.

Still a great all around yoyo, I think.

3 Likes

Edge Ultimatum!!

3 Likes

I saw! Cool!!!

1 Like

The #yyfuppercut! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

The more I throw it, the more I love it! :heart::heart::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

6 Likes

Awesome pic!

2 Likes

Bi-metal superstar!

2 Likes

All-time favorite YYF is the 07 888, for sure.

Current favorite is the Loop 720

3 Likes