What did you get in the mail, 2022?

New Year new thread!

Fresh disc’s for 2022!

They glow!

31 Likes

Daytripper, Weekender and Deeper State

Going for a metal responsive only 2022

40 Likes

And another box came in on the same day for some unresponsives from a trade. I have to resist the urge to play these to keep my vow for a metal responsive 2022. This is gonna be fun, lol.

33 Likes

Is that day tripper a half-swapped Saturday market?

4 Likes

Got a bag of Sochi fat last night and my Stormberry came today.

34 Likes

Yes sir, Saturday Market and my favorite color, doodoo brown, lol

25 Likes

Few more for the clyw collection.

39 Likes

One word: friggin awesome. Ok two words. That half swap rules em all. If you ever should think about selling :hugs:

5 Likes

I have to be same pickaxe. Very nice color

3 Likes

Verrrry nice first mailday of 2022

40 Likes

How’s the Boy? Had my eye on one as I’ve always wanted something similar to a Chief

4 Likes

Theodore came in the mail today, and I am really vibing with it. This guy has character, has soul. Really really fun to play, and there’s a unique little spot on the copper plating that looks like it’s perpetually flipping me off, so like it’s priceless now.

33 Likes

It’s a very good yoyo. Fast and very stable. Super fun too. More similar to Arctic Circle 1/2 and not so much the Chief.

4 Likes

Didn’t realize these released till I saw this

5 Likes

Agreed, whatever the name of the color on the Pickaxe is I am unsure, but it changes from light purple to orange to red to pink based on what angle you look at it. It’s a solid color, but looks like a fade based in how you hold it. Craziest solid color I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

I think that color is “Salmon Fade”

4 Likes

It’s the trippiest color, good to have a name to it now. Thank you David Bowie.

2 Likes

Happy to help. It is a very lovely color. That is just a guess though so if I’m wrong, someone please correct me.

3 Likes

I like the clyw boy, pretty good in my opinion. Not my favorite but no regrets on my purchase.

9 Likes

Salmon fade, indeed.

3 Likes