What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Didn’t realize these released. Kinda regretting the couple yoyos I purchased over the weekend.

2 Likes

I literally happened to be on the website randomly and i stumbled across them lol- I wouldve got the dirty edition, but alas, low on funds… again…

3 Likes

My rbc finally comes tomorrow !!! I’m getting restless :grimacing: !!!

6 Likes

Got my second RBC. I loved this yoyo so much I had to get another. This one is going to be my EDC that lives in my pocket. First time I’ve purchased a duplicate, and first time I’ve ever felt like a specific throw was a true EDC for me.

This one is a B-Grade and I cant even tell what makes it a B-Grade.

33 Likes

Something with the anno. I got a bgrade and it took a little while to decide what might be the flaw, only cosmetic though. Perfect recipe for an EDC

Plays like a dream. And no hesitation to play it like I stole it.

:fire:

8 Likes

they called out specifically that the b-grade was for ano flaws, but i literally can’t find one! the only thing I can think of is one half has the caps slightly out of alignment with the cup, so the pink/blue fade doesnt line up in one spot lol.

I got a b-grade specifically for that “play it like i stole it”. most of my yoyos are “nice” and I dont want to ding/scratch, so i dont take most of them out of the house. this is certainly NICE, but i have a “nice” one already, so this one will get beaten lol

8 Likes

A couple lovely bimetals. Stormberry from Atmos and Redacted from YoyoWorkshop!

35 Likes

Seems to be the case with mine. Other side has a “coffee” looking spot. You really have to look though

2 Likes

They had purple??

1 Like

They announced one for sale on Instagram via their website.

2 Likes

It looks good fr, I’m sick I missed that​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

How is the stormBerry?

2 Likes

The cup and cap lining up was not really possible to get perfect, since the caps and body were anodized separately. Most were very close! One specimen had the cap and body lined up backwards. I b-graded that one, as well as all of the ones with a little “coffee ring” where the colors meet. It’s small but easy to spot once you know about it since it’s the same for all of the ones with the same flaw.

10 Likes

Should have called it “set yourself free-grade” plays beautiful as it looks.
Just like me :wink:

Felt like i won a lotto

6 Likes

I didnt think it would be possible, but with the condition of this B-grade its really hard to see why. I cant find a coffee ring like coloration anywhere, but I know what to look for after that metaphor lol.

Regardless this yoyo is super fun, and its been freeing to just throw a yoyo in my pocket and not worry about it lol

4 Likes

I just got this Woodboy, just on kings day;)
Thanks @yoyojoe!

27 Likes

Finally: it’s heeeeeere!!!

21 Likes

Got my YYWS Redacted. My first YYWS and I am so glad they’re back!! I think the Bad Wolfe Cotton Candy string looks great with it!

BTW, I LOVE the way this yoyo plays! Super smooth and stable.

31 Likes

Welcome to your new timesink!!!

3 Likes

If you like puzzles, look up hanayama “huzzle” puzzles. Not expensive and extremely difficult. Come in different levels but you gotta get the the hardest ones level 6

5 Likes