What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Yeah, I had 2 of these.

But I wanted something extremely hard. Purchased about 5to6 months ago… Started to play and about 3 minutes I fell into a trap that I’m trying to get out for more than 40minutes. LOL

4 Likes

My first mailday of this year. Had been looking for one of these for months before getting lucky on Christmas.

30 Likes

How does the Tiramisu play?

3 Likes

First mailday of 2022 is today!

Round Spinning Objects x FPM Droid has landed :grin::grin::grin:

39 Likes

Looks cool, any quick thoughts on it? Would you recommend it? @Raindog3030

2 Likes

Quick thoughts: I was instantly blown away on the first throw. Yes, yes I would recommend it! Standing out in the yard throwing it still…won’t be putting it down until I have to go in to start dinner :sweat_smile:

I did take a short break to swap the blue energy domes in. And then my lovely wife called, so here I am checking my phone :upside_down_face:

35 Likes

Feeling super nostalgic rn :tired_face:

30 Likes

One Drop Rebirth and a Duncan Freehand One.

9 Likes

That Internal Turmoil is pristine. Nice find.

3 Likes

That engraving is sick!

3 Likes

Droid! :robot:

38 Likes

Got a RBC today! It is the best metal yo-yo I’ve tried for shoot the moon and for looping.

38 Likes

It really does STM like nothing else, its so effortless.

4 Likes

Two scores from the Zipline B-grade drop. Not sure why they’re B-grades. Maybe because the engraving is VERY slightly off center on the Wood-Z. No idea on the Day Tripper.

36 Likes

Yesterday but still.

28 Likes

Ooo beefy

4 Likes

Bad wolfe strings. They are so good.

22 Likes

We’ll it turns out my RBC was supposed to be here yesterday but it’s been DELAYED until today or tomorrow I’m not really sure ?? so I’m kinda running out of patience here :weary: it’s really unusual cause I don’t really have packages delayed but for this particular one yes….

3 Likes

34 Likes

Solar Splatter Pelican

32 Likes