What yoyos did you get for christmas 2020

i got the edge ultimatum,the og edge and the shutter wide angle both are incredible

8 Likes

and then i will be puchasing 2 more yoyos with christmas money

5 Likes

duncan road runner

4 Likes

nice how do you like it

2 Likes

Magic yoyo Carpfin

5 Likes

I got an aviator, Silenus and a boy…loving all three!!!

6 Likes

ALFH1! Pretty fun. Has some heft to it

7 Likes

aside from secret santa, none others today. but my wife got me this, unprompted…

i believe my wife wants me to spend… nay, invest, more money in yoyos…

that’s love

25 Likes

I love that book! You must get the People of Yoyo next. It is awesome!

4 Likes

How is that? I have been eyeing one for over a year but the colorway I wanted was never available.

Got a light blue one from my sister for christmas from a â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  mystery box.
It’s really nice! I plan to use it as my daily practice throw. It’s very light and fast while still feeling really nice to hold and catch. The response is snappier than any of my other yoyos. The sides have a circle similar to the shutter that works fairly well for finger spins too. Overall a really nice yoyo

1 Like

Aww, what a cute little yoyo! :joy:Thanks Santa!

15 Likes

1 of 1 Handmade by my daughter.

30 Likes

Yoyo King Watcher

10 Likes

I never wanna see that on a BST! Too precious!

2 Likes

Dude. I can’t explain how I felt when I opened that box. So good. She knows her dad well

6 Likes

None. My family all think I have enough. I should probably sell a few actually haha.

3 Likes

I get the same thing. “Too many yoyos.” That doesn’t even make any sense.

5 Likes

This is maybe the fifth year in my entire life I didn’t recieve a yoyo for Christmas. I’m so good with it. My group of friends and I decided that instead of buying for each other we would buy gifts to try to brighten the holiday for people who were a bit down, for whatever reasons. Best Christmas ever!

It’s really fun to see what you all got and feel/share your excitement. Keep it coming!

7 Likes

I got a rock.

6 Likes