What yo-yos did you get for Christmas?

I am so excited, for Christmas I got my first metal rimmed yo-yo, the Dark Magic, and a Duncan yo-yo trick book, and the trading cards I got with it are “Alex Berenguel” and “Miguel Correa”. What yo-yos did you get for Christmas?

I got my pgm back . So far i dont know what other yoyis im gonna get. Hopefully ill get a metal one. Ill keep you posted

i got an 888x!

I got a pre-production DNA and a BBYY wedgie

YoYoExpert Edition Wooly Marmot.

was gust going to post this. I got half of a noctu.

I got a V.2 5Star!!! I am so excited!!!

Yoyojoes Edition Yoyofactory Severe
and a 100 pack of Alchemy String!

I’m really really happy already AND I’m also getting a C-13!!!

Still waiting to open my presents. ;D Will update when I know. :smiley:

I got a red protostar . (I already have a orange dna ) just wanted to try a yoyo factory plastic .

i got a dark magic and an x convict and 100 poly strings
and a butterfly and a throw monkey

same! Icant take the suspense! I think my dd got me to yoyos!
I know on is YYF and the other is from YYE

YYE Shirt (My grandma is legit)
Grey ProtoStar
100 Pink Strings
3 Zach Gormeley cards HAHA!
And sadly no dingo…

It’s because I got new shoes… I would have gotten the Dingo, but I got Adidas. I’m still happy. I’m getting a fluchs and an i REALLY soon.

I got a x convict and 3 packs of 100 orange strings

888x, 2 Red ProtoStars (I’m going to return one and buy something else.) And alot of strings. My birthday is on the 28th so I still have some more presents to go, and I have to open a few more presents from family still.

NVx viloet/red colorway! ;D

I got a French Press and Flight Of The Conchords on DVD. In addition to that I got some nice dark roast coffee to go with the press, some nice artwork and some cash.

Addment: What’s with you guys getting yoyos for Christmas?

Snaddment: French press blows drip brew out of the water…

EDIT: Misunderstood title?

i got a brown dingo(be jelous) m1,axiom,20 YOYOgstrings,1dropmetal case,cloths,fixed xbox360, boss, 10 blue choas strings, and a case.

You guys really need to figure out what Christmas is about.

i made my parents card and got them stuff, i do know what christmas is about but its always fun to get a new yoyo as well :wink: