What yo-yos did you get for Christmas?

888x, freehand zero for modding! and i got a guitar!

Which happens automatically when people get older. It’s a kids holiday when you’re a kid, then it becomes a family gathering when you become older.

Just being with the family is enough for me, but it’s obvious that kids want presents, and you did too Apetrunk.

Addment: Why rush growing up when you can stay young?

splash frantic and a green 2 tone NVx
A yoyofactory shirt ,a yoyo glove

I got a New Breed!

It is realy cool!

I got money to buy a yoyo, if that counts

I got a Augie Fash Charcol/Purple Boss and a Genises.

Got a grey protostar… its pretty sweet

I got a yyj New Breed (my first metal rim yo) form the parents, a limited City Museum edition yyj KickSide (It’s a place in St. Louis MO ‘which is were I grew up’ that holds “MOYO” (Missouri yo-yo club) meetings every Saturday and the Missouri yo-yo championships every year) and a yye Grind Machine fron my best friend ( Love 182) and I have a brand new yyj Atmosphere (white of course) sitting at my grandparents (which is were i live now) waiting for me when I get back from Florida (Which is were I am with my family as we speak) That one was a little gift from me to myself this year ;D

p.s. That was the most words I could possibly have used to tell you about the four yo-yos I got for Christmas… Sorry about that.

pgm with dice stacks die nasty protostar dna or skyline one of thos i dont know

Hayabusa SL and YYE shirt ;D
well, My mom was going to get me a lunatic, but by the time she found out where it was they were sold out, so i got a 75$ gift certificate to YYE ;D
I may add a little money to get an 888x… Is that a good idea?
may get a mayhem, or a severe, or maybe even a skyline :-
any suggestions?

-thx

I got a Skyline, an Ignite, a 3 pack of counties, Ricestacks, a Yoyojam shirt and a Yoyoexpert shirt.

Actually, lots of grown up people still don’t get it. It’s about the birth of Christ, whether you believe everything about him or not. They can have presents, but they should also know why they are getting them.

People asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I honestly couldn’t think of anything, but my parents are paying for a ski trip for me…Yeah…

I know right… getting all those yoyos shouldnt be the only thing thats makin you happy.

I got a red dv888 and 100 yellow strings. but I’m happy most of all because i usually never see my family and I was able to today

didn’t ask for any, but my dad got me a 50s Duncan o-boy, a whirl-king, an autographed John higby allen&ginters card, and a pack of 50 year old cheerio string. Oh and a Duncan trick book from 1947. cost 10 cents then. awesome stuff.

I do know what the true meaning of Christmas is about to. Me and my family give each other gifts, but we always remember what the true meaning of Christmas is really about.
(I just made this discussion, because I was excited about my first metal rimmed yo-yo.)

See i really like getting gifts in all, but that doesn’t make christmas. Christmas is the time of giving and that your family gets together to celebrate the joy.

i got a purple lunatic! it’s awsome! my sister also got a pocket rocket=) p.s. i already have a speed dial and 2 speed beetles=)

Superstar- Kentaro purple acid wash edition ;D SO AWESOME!!!

I got a Skyline, and a note from my parents for any 2 yoyos of my choice. :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone! :slight_smile: