What yoyos did you get for christmas 2020

It’s a lie. There’s never enough haha. Honestly though I was eyeing a Yashica TLR camera anyways, time to do some deal hunting!

2 Likes

I got a big yoyo case that holds 30. I gave my great niece (16) and great nephew (21) kendamas. They were a hit.

3 Likes

How do you like it? I got one a year or more ago but I kinda forgot about it. Let me know in a week how you feel about it. I gotta dig mine out.

The Littles I got for Crimbo🎅, the other is for perspective.
Awesome pocket throw!! :santa::santa:

9 Likes

I got a couple of YYE gift cards. In the past, I’ve spent a YYE gift card as soon as I get one. This year I might sit on these a bit, do some big game hunting at an opportune time.

6 Likes

Well I didn’t get it Christmas Day because I received the money a week or so ago and couldn’t wait BUT it is a Christmas present nonetheless! Bought a G2 Life from the BST and I can’t tell you how much I love this throw. Organics have always been my favorite, I don’t know why, and this is hands down the best yo-yo I’ve ever thrown.

15 Likes

Will do.

1 Like

I got a yoyofactory damage

4 Likes

I ordered these for myself but who knows when they will come.

Yes, I take screenshots of the yoyos I buy so I can look at them until they arrive. I gave away more yoyos so I’m not really adding.

16 Likes

That brown one looks cool. Have you played one before?

1 Like

Got the Yoyofactory American in the $ colorway, from my wife. It’s a very underrated throw. I like it so much I ordered a second so I keep the anno clean.

3 Likes

Never. Looking forward to it though!

its really good

bro im praying for this when im married

2 Likes

she probably ‘thought’ it was going to be cheaper than buying me an actual
yoyo… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If you enjoy this you should check out the Creep and Buster. Both reminded me of the Life in certain aspects

1 Like

The Wish

only had one wish for Christmas. It wasn’t a big wish. Dimensionally I would consider it of the smaller wish variety.

I’ll make my own wish come true.

So… Christmas comes along and I get my wish. The very first thought I had was if this Wish would be everything I had wished for. I put down the box for a few minutes while taking several phone calls from well wishers(wishing me well of course).

Once off the phone I again picked up my Wish. I put a string on it and started throwing my Wish around.

I threw it for around 15 minutes and very quickly realized it wasn’t everything I had wished for…
So I very carefully put it back in the box and picked up the antidote for my situation.

I start throwing around my Edge Infinity. After another 15 minutes I was all better.

The Edge Infinity is everything I could Wish for. I am sure glad I got a few of them.

The end…

PS… The biggest problem is most likely my skill set is not advanced enough to appreciate how well this yo-yo can play. After I played the Infinity for awhile, I put a thinner string on the Wish and threw it around again. I got a much better feel with a thinner string. And, the Wish felt much faster with the thinner string. Also not really a fan of blacks rims or dull darker colors. The red and black look excellent. The fit and finish are also excellent. I just prefer brighter colors and shiny rims more.

7 Likes

Bearing diabolo and handsticks

13 Likes

My Spinworthy Button in oak finally arrived from Down Under! Thanks, @Glenacius_K — it is smoooove and has a lively response, nice and balanced between sleeping and returning. At first I was surprised at how light it was, but it hasn’t been something I have noticed since the first 5 mins or so.

Happy holidays, all, and keep on throwing and making and being kind to one another!

12 Likes

None as Christmas gifts (which I am 100% cool with), unless you count USPS delivering this guy on Christmas Eve after it sat in the mail system for over 3 weeks:

17 Likes