so what did you get for christmas?

i just want to know what other people got for me i got that YYJ competition bag and blue yoyo string plus some other stuff candy, some books, oh yeah and my brother got throwing knives!

Got a One Drop Cascade!!! Yoyoexpert Gold Edition!!!

Some notable items I received in this Christmas season from friends and family included a Dang, a Puffin, a white G-Shock watch (wanted one for like 2 years), and some awesome Ice Armor ice fishing clothes (gloves, choppers, hat, sweatshirt)

nice!!

Burnt Orange Arctic Circle. Aww yeah.

Confetti cliff and some star wars coffee mugs. Couldn’t be happier

(Troy(oyo) #7

Unicycle. Star Wars Legos. Pocket Watch.

Probably the best Christmas ever.

a unicycle now that’s cool! do you think you would be that kid yoyoing while on a unicycle?

(Troy(oyo) #9

Hopefully that day isn’t too far away. :wink:

I got a pretty sweet yoyo case
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/281220_310633385709816_116860647_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/602667_310633389043149_404545580_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/385771_310633382376483_1524612184_n.jpg

Seems like I’m a spoiled rich kid but:
$145, sony bloggie video camera (for making yoyo vids :stuck_out_tongue: cuz my flip broke), dirt bike, helmet, gloves, candy, arctic circle, yyf speed lube, diabolo, $50 Karma Koin, headphones, scribblenauts unlimited on steam, and some other random stuff.

Theres 6 people in my family, 7 if you include my half-sister. $85 was from my uncles/grandma and grandpa/other people. So, yeah, I got quite a lot

my brother got a unicycle also. I got my passport, and some candy. Ill see what I get from my other side of the family tomorrow : D

Sol Republic Tracks HD.
Highly recommend these headphones.

Code 2 Nautillus Wastland edition, 4 pack of One Drop pads, 6 pack of YYF pads, Werrd Hour silver and Black splash, Black YYF snap back hat, blue One Drop T shirt, YYF Champions Collection ShaqlerStar!
And some crazy awesome string from my older sister, and some candy, 40$, and another shirt, lots of hand and foot Warmers for skiing, hand sanitizer, a Pinguin ornament!

GoPro Hero 3, like 20 Kinder Bueno Candy Bars, A world on a string, 7 books, and a puppy!!! No yoyos though…Oh yeah, and an Airbursh kit!

My dad also got a GoPro hero 3… Now I can make dirt bike and yoyo videos!

arctic circle, Wii U, paper Mario: sticker stars and some fresh new clothes.

I’m so excited!

I get the gifts from the other half of my family in a week or so. I’ll be gone from the forums for that time.

[quote=“Mr_Yoyoguy,post:17,topic:47062”]
arctic circle, Wii U, paper Mario: sticker stars and some fresh new clothes.

I’m so excited!

I get the gifts from the other half of my family in a week or so. I’ll be gone from the forums for that time.
[/quote/] lucky! You got a wii u we have bin wanting one of them and yay me vin loving my new YYj Yoyo bag!

[quote=“abby1371,post:18,topic:47062”]

Yeah, it’s SO awesome. Super interactive and fun. Amazing graphics.
Santa is a very jolly man.

Nice