What yoyo to buy in 2019?

Kraken’s also a nice oversized pick imo

2 Likes

Really good choice! I think Gentry used the Shutter Wide Angle for his 1st place performance at this past Nats.

2 Likes

Hey guys something came up and I may actual be able to get a OD yoyo (or another company)! I’m looking for suggestions under $80?

4 Likes

there’s so much good stuff in that price range. Several Duncan bimetals just dropped, even: TWO New Bi-Metals from Duncan - Barracuda X & EXIT 8! for $80 and $75, respectively.

2 Likes

You could grab a CLYW Metal Yeti. You have a chance of winning a free golden Akita. I just pulled the trigger on one of those myself yesterday. I’ll let you know how well they play.

3 Likes

If I could only get one One Drop and didn’t have the $100 necessary to get a VTWO, I’d get a Top Deck, hands down. It has the power and stability of a bi-metal in a comfortable organic-ish monometal form. It is a freak of nature, if you ask me.

5 Likes

OD Sugar Glider

2 Likes

Is there a general consensus on a yoyo in this price range (60-80)? My shutter came in but it’s a bit vibey should I say? I still haven’t ordered from here yet so the choice is still in the air!

1 Like

My suggestion is still the Basecamp Expedition which is $80. It comes with a free Basecamp Sherpa ($55).
The Expedition is such a fun throw. I absolutely love it…my second favorite playing yo I’ve ever touched (first being my G2 AL7 Banshee).
It’s stable (doesn’t tilt), smooth as oiled glass and long spinning…so it’s great to learn new tricks with and it should be able to handle anything you could ever possibly throw at it.

Basecamp is a collaboration between YoYoFactory and CLYW…2 highly respected companies.

1 Like

Actually gonna try out the Sync like you suggested in initially! I’ll let you know how it goes. 48mm and 45 shouldn’t be too much of a difference.

4 Likes