What yoyo is this?

Hey guys I have a yoyo, and I don’t remember at all what it is called, I got it in a trade a while back…

could I get some help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hard to tell from those photos, could be a Supernova… Less blurry photos would help a lot to ID it.

3 Likes

sorry, here are more pictures. i dont think this yoyo is a yoyofactory :confused: I just doesnt have any logo or anything. its a pretty full sized yoyo somewhere around 2.20cm diameter

4 Likes

Kinda looks like a yyf aviator, not sure though.

3 Likes

Not a Supernova. Not an Aviator, Genesis, or Neo Genesis. The Aviator/Genesis shape is closest I’ve seen so far though. There’s no laser engravings on it which leads me to believe it’s not a YYF.

1 Like

That sure looks a lot like a Yuuki Model?
Or as Amplified Return Tops Proto maybe?

1 Like

Looks like an amplified yoyo but the cup cuts look different.

Im on the case

1 Like

yeah haha I completely forgot, ive searched for hours on my messages and I cannot find what yoyo this is from the trade :stuck_out_tongue: the fact that there is no engraving or anything makes it impossible. it plays really well tho

2 Likes

Looks like an Avant-garde

1 Like

it aint a yyf thats for sure

I am baffled that I still dont remember this throw in a trade :frowning:

the closest thing I can find is an Oxy yoyo… maybe Magicyo? I am going insane lol

1 Like

@Grapes, knows the answer to this conundrum

omggg :open_mouth:

1 Like

He’s trying to remember right now, we are working on it.

I have def seen a photo of this yoyo in a different colour before, because he shared it with me before.

He’s just trying to remember what it actually was right now.

that would be amazing man!! Fingers crossed. Ive spent countless hours trying to figure this out haha

1 Like

Nope nothing sorry. Looks like a cross between the Magicyoyo K8 cup on the typical undercut shape like the avant-garde and the like

1 Like

awww danggg. ok back to being sad

1 Like

Can you make a picture of the cup at a slight angle? Since that is the most unique feature that sets it apart from the other undercuts… Is it old? Is it a proto? Any possibly useful information?

1 Like

Yoyomiracle atom

7 Likes