Identify this yoyo please!

Hi all, I’ve recently got this yoyo from someone and I have no idea what this is. The person i got it from received it as a gift and also has no clue as to what it is… It plays really smooth and stable and is probably one of my favorite yoyos right now. It’s a little frustrating to not know what it is haha. I’m relatively new to the yoyo scene so i don’t know much… Please help me identify it!

Do you know if this is polished?

(Owen) #3

Definitely an odd one: probably not an American model. It could be a Crucial design but I doubt it…

I’m not sure if it’s polished but I don’t think so… the shape and size is pretty much similar to a magic yo-yo t5 but this is slightly wider in gap width!

Looks familiar, but can’t put my finger on it. It reminds me of the C3 Trident, but it’s a little different.

Haha, thanks for trying! But it’s still quite frustrating not knowing what it is exactly, probably cos I’m loving it so much as well and it’s my most played yoyo currently…

At first glance it looks very Crucial-esque, but they don’t have any models that match it.

The metal looks cheap so I’d wager it’s some off-brand Chinese yoyo.

yoyo apartment general sword

Chinese brand, and I never play with one, but I hear they are pretty good.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It plays really nice and good imo…

you are welcome, please enjoy what you love and don’t forget to spread the joy of yoyoing.