Does anyone know what yoyo this is?

The guy I bought it from thought it was an unspoken, but it doesn’t quite look like any of their models. I don’t really care if it is. I got a good deal and it plays well. I’m just curious if anyone knows what it is.

6 Likes

Looks like a Cadence and a Murmur had a baby, but super \m/ METAL\m/

4 Likes

Maybe a Ohyesyo?

1 Like

cup looks kinda like a Paradigm Shift but the profile is different, and it’s not nearly as sharp.

1 Like

Eclipse maybe?

2 Likes

No the cups are different, it really does look like an Unspoken

Looks like a MonkeyfingeR Conspiracy.

11 Likes

I believe @YoYoExpertGarrett won this little contest

4 Likes

I think it’s the conspiracy. Looking at the response pads more closely, it even looks like its blue monkey snot. Thank you for all the help.

3 Likes

Wow! Nice job! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow. Given the flat black colorway, MFD didn’t even cross my mind.

4 Likes

Yeah, I knew I recognized the shape, but it took a bit longer to think of it without the signature MFD splash. Maybe it’s a prototype or they made some solids? @MonkeyFingerYOYO

5 Likes

I don’t think it really is that yoyo. I think you have all just gotten together to create the lie that it is.

5 Likes

:thinking: @YoYoExpertGarrett does work for YoyoExpert.

He’s even the chief photographer, iirc.

It’s highly likely that @KiLbUcK paid @YoYoExpertGarrett to change the stock photos on the product page. @AndreBoulay actually bribed @KiLbUcK with an ancient coveted “forum leaders” award if he could successfully convince @YoYoExpertGarrett to change the photos on the product page.

Why you ask? Because @AndreBoulay has suspected that for years @YoYoExpertGarrett has been accepting bribes to change all of the stock images on every single product page on the site.

Not only on the YYE site either - on the entire internet. YT videos, social media, everywhere. He’s actually a master coder who created a highly intelligent algorithm that does all this outside work for him. He does all the YYE stuff himself, because he likes the challenge.

Grandiose? Perhaps. But think about it… How many of you have actually seen the owners of the yoyo companies in person with the yoyos they claim to produce?

@AndreBoulay has been suspicious for years, and so he reasoned that if he could anonymously send this specific unreleased YYJ reboot proto to @CondorThrows - knowing that he would come to the forum for help identifying it - that he could catch @YoYoExpertGarrett in the act of changing stock photos red handed.

But questions remain…

Why go through the trouble of confusing us all by changing all the images of our yoyos? For all we know, Grails could actually be dv888s. Banshees could be SF SSs. Draupnirs could be Bapezillas.

@G2_Jake is a professional photographer too… @AndreBoulay suspected that @G2_Jake is a 33d degree thrower, and is actually a part of the yoluminati. I mean, come on… He plastered their insignia all over his products…

And who got those yoyos? Wake up y’all. Not just anyone got those yoyos.

@AndreBoulay has seen @YoYoExpertGarrett’s yoluminati casefile 004 on his desk for months.

@G2_Jake is a boss too. Nobody gets to his level of success in the yoyo community. Think about it: how many startups do we see filter through the community. They flop almost immediately.

@sfyoyos is part of it too. Think I’m crazy? Look at all the tech gods SF has been cherry picking for their team. A team of elites. The whole brand is shrouded in mystery. Coincidences??

This is just the tip of the iceberg too.

We all know the world yoyo contests are rigged. The performers are just a front for the deep state trying desperately to maintain economic control of the global yoyo market.

All of the grandfathered brands are influenced by the yoluminati.

One Drop. I mean come on, “Deep State”? “Cabal”?

Unprld. Corruption.

G2. Covenant.

SF. SS. SS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Nazis? Hello!?

CLYW. Caribou Lodge. As in thrower’s lodge
Aka: Caribou Lodge Yoluminati Works.

Yoyofactory. Shutter. Photography for crying out loud!

Wake up sheeple!

@AndreBoulay (and I) have totally blown the lid off of this conspiracy.

:eyes:

35 Likes

I gave your post a like simply because of the effort you put into writing such a crazy post.

5 Likes

Hey Glen, didn’t you recently sign some sort of deal with YYE?

Veeeery interesting :thinking:

5 Likes

No deal signed, but it’s safe to say that they have had a desire to sell some of my stuff for a while, and I want to make it a priority to get some yoyos to them.

5 Likes

You’re on my radar, Glen…

:eyes:

6 Likes

Hey guys yes is the conspiracy. Its a prototype version. The first ones that arrived i them all in black this time. Its super rare for me todo solids i just wanted get these done and in the hands of our guys for testing. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This was SO full of win!

4 Likes