What you HATE about yoyoing

[quote=“yoyodoc,post:76,topic:72483”]
Some of the most gratifying and expressive developments I’ve ever experienced through yoyoing have stemmed from my immense frustration, and often hate, for it.

Please don’t try to impose the tone; we’re all on the same ship for different reasons.

The only thing I ‘HATE’ is how awesome you are.

Yes, I’m talking to you.

I definitely hate yoyoing.

Yet you wish you were a yoyoexpert.

Maybe that is why he hates it because he cannot be a yoyoexpert ???

Yes, I'm talking to you.

aw-shucks… thanks Gambit

Why do you hate message board threads like this?

Knots and Dings.

2 Likes

Knots are the worst, but I’ve discovered a new found hatred: Removing one single string from a box of 100 Kitty Strings.
Anyone know any tips or tricks to solve this huge problem?

Lol this happens to anyone who tries my Speedaholic.

Got to get em when they drop. Back in the day you used to be able to get an Anti-Yo even though they still sold out.

Now you have to have an emergency stash ready for the newest thing.

But I agree, missed all the Luftverks so far, the SF yoyo that everyone wanted and got before I did etc…

1 Like

Take all the strings out of the box. Let them hang. Grab a single and pull. Fold remaining strings in half several times. Replace in box.

2 Likes

Hmmm… I wold have to say the most annoying thing for me is when the yoyo is almost dead smooth but has a little bit of vibe. I also don’t like cutting string, and I’m more of a slack techie player so I like long strings and another problem is that since I like my string long I some times ding my yoyos. Oh and one more thing, I hye when I yoyo in public and everyone is like WOAH HE’S A WIZARD!!! and then u have to put on a little show for them and then u have to explain unresponsive and all that stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just wish there were more people that yoyo. I literally don’t know a single person IRL that throws, though I have been trying to convince a couple people to start.

1 Like

Oh my godddddd you’re so right. This is so annoying.

This is why you gotta buy a lot of yo-yos and give them away to spread the disease fun!

1 Like

I actually was at hobby lobby the other day and they had some cheap YYF Whip, plastic responsive, so I picked a couple up just for that reason - only $8.

Beefhook is the bane of my existence. That, and clammy hands from living in a hot climate.

Yup, sticky hands takes the cake for me. I cannot stand when I want to yoyo, but no matter where I am in my house, it’s muggy for some reason. IMPOSSIBLE to yoyo with sticky hands, it just doesnt work at all.

I really dislike hitting my face with the yoyo. And my hand with the counterweight.

I also would like to yoyo more outside, but it always seems to be either windy or hot and/or humid.

1 Like

I hate that the world around me is not made up entirely of soft ground surfaces. No nicks, scrapes, scratches, gouges, or sparks for my yoyos, tyvm…

2 Likes