What you HATE about yoyoing

Thats kind of masochist but ok. I hate getting knots all the time.

You just made my knuckles hurt thinking about that

I hate how every contest is not in the town I live in. :wink:

…20 to 30 minute drive?

I have heard of some Incredible Journeys, but that ‘drive’ takes Sagas to another level.

I get tired just thinking of it.

I’m guessing it would be a random advantage to be of ‘Viking’ descent; to have the mental fortitude and adventurous nature to Embark on such a Quest.

1 Like

Hey, another “Viking”! I’m half Swedish personally

and it takes 45 just to get across El Paso, I have one heck of a drive to go to any actual events for any of my hobbies :cry:

Wow, lots of fellow half scandinavians here! I’m personally half Norwegian myself.

I live in the middle of nowhere, the closest yoyo event is three hours away, unless there’s anything in central washington that I don’t know about.

It’s pretty dead in Central Wa. There was a small scene out of tri-cities a long time ago, but when I lived in Wenatchee it was just me and another guy that I knew of. Kendama scene is a lot bigger

No way!! I’m from Wenatchee as well! And yes kendama was hugely popular, hooked on toys sold more kendama than any store in the world. Do you still know anyone that yoyo’s in Central Washington?

My yoyo meetups are about an 8 hour drive. :wink:

Been to a few in Montreal… only 2 hours there.

Wasn’t “complaining” about bearings. Just humouring the conversational tone of the thread. If I could do without bearing maintenance I would be fine. But it’s not the end of the world. Anyone here can attest to the number of times I’ve talked about my bearing cleaning practices and how it’s not exactly rocket science or particularly difficult.

Man…

Yoyo and all aspects of it is about one of the chillest things a guy can do. I’d rather clean a thousand bearings than have to go through another bedtime of H-E-double-hockey-sticks with the 5-year-old like I went through tonight.

Even that had some hysterically funny moments, mind you…

1 Like

When it comes to yoyoing, I DON’T GET TIRED…

However, being short can be annoying. If my string is a millimeter too long= instant ding. I’ve learned to see dings as love marks.

I’m the eldest of seven kids, and I’d rather clean 2000 bearings than clean another diaper. :stuck_out_tongue:

Knowing I, should clean a bearing and then two seconds after thinking that, getting hit in the face, yeah, about does it

I don’t hate anything about yo-yoing. :-\ That’s such a strong word, and I guess it’s just not that serious for me. I can’t come up with anything at all.

Haha I don’t either. I just over exaggerated small annoyances for humor’s sake. ;D

^^

I hate when I can’t find a yoyo I want because it’s sold out.

just makes my checks seem miniscule,other than that i love it XD

How everytime i want to buy something from CLYW all the colorways i like are sold out :’(

I have money sitting in my checking just waiting to get spent. Come on CLYW, Take my money !!

Message board threads like this.

2 Likes

Lololololololol