What was your first yo-yo besides the duncan butterfly and/or the imperial?

and do you still have it?

mine is the yyf velocity and i still have it!

4 Likes

I’m not absolutely sure if it was the first other than the imperial and butterfly. But I definitely remember convincing (read bugging until succeeding) my Mother to buy me a Duncan Professional. That would have been when they came out in 71. I went through quite a few of them, red, blue and white if I remember.

2 Likes

My first yoyo was a russel coca cola yoyo!

Hahaha!.. Made in the Phlippines!

1 Like

duncan flying squirrel. unfortunately i traded it away with a speeder and a protege for a g5

1 Like

Mine is A Power Brain XP Wing. Yet, I still have it. it still works out pretty good. And, whenever I don’t really have a yoyo to use I just use my Power brain XP Wing. It is such a good starter yoyo!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

1 Like

Some thing from the dollar store. I remember that it was huge compared to my 6 year old hands and purple with a blue spiral

1 Like

ProYo, and I don’t have it :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t remember what my first yoyo ever was. But the first yoyo I could remember and what started me throwing was a NED Show Boomerang. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Ned Yo was my first.

1 Like

My first was a Duncan Gem. Oh how cool they were. Then around 78 I got a Duncan professional. Mine was purple-ish.
Then after a 28 year hiatus I got a Buzz-On Element-X Recess Remix.

1 Like

freehand. i still have it. modded it tho

1 Like

Duncan NEO yoyo, I still have it.

1 Like

FAST 201. Yes I still have it.

yokaiyo
1 Like

duncan mosquito, and i still have it. girlfriends dog got a hold of it, so…its chewed up slightly =/

1 Like

I don’t remember what my first ever yo-yo was. I think it was a Super Yo-Yo. I was blue and was auto return…

Anyway, the yo-yo that got me started was a Clear with Yellow Caps Duncan Speed Beetle from Toys r Us. I don’t have it anymore unfortunately.

1 Like

fireball still have it :smiley:

2 Likes

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Advice-Dog/ImageMacro/3151072/EIGHT-EIGHT-EIGHT-AUTOMATIC-PRO.jpg

1 Like

Duncan mosquito and lyn fury.

1 Like

Mine Duncan throw monkey and yes i still have it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

same

2 Likes