What was your first yo-yo besides the duncan butterfly and/or the imperial?

Power brain xp

1 Like

My first yoyo was a red Duncan Professional! I really wish they still made them. It was my favorite looper and it fit very comfortably in a pocket. I still have one, itā€™s a little beat up, but it still has that distinct feeling that only a professional has. What are your thoughts on the thin line Duncanā€™s?

1 Like

Anglam Tiss

2 Likes

My first metal was the silver bullet two, then the cold fusion, and then I bought a All blue Bape from Higby and he painted flames on it before he sent it to me. I I still have the cold fusion.

1 Like

Brain

2 Likes

Smart choice.

3 Likes

Playmaxx ProYo (in the late 1970s). I donā€™t have it anymore, but sure wish I did.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a heck of a 1st throw!

1 Like

Haha I was joking. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll ever own one of those. My first was a magicyoyo n11

2 Likes

The yomega firestorm in the upper left corner of this really old pic is the earliest yo-yo I remember having that wasnā€™t a butterfly.

2 Likes

Nice little collection!

1 Like

YoTricks Sage, and I gave it to an aspiring thrower a while ago.

2 Likes

A glow Fireball. Pretty sure it (and my Butterfly) went to Goodwill or something when my childhood room got cleared out by my mom. I had not shown any interest in yoyo in years, so I donā€™t blame her; but man it would be cool to still have both of them.

Props to my mom though: she did save my Axl Elite!

2 Likes

Yomega-Fireballā€¦and itā€™s long gone.

3 Likes

My first YoYo was thE YYF Velocity as well. I do still have itšŸ˜Š

1 Like

mine was a firestormā€¦ no idea where that is thoughā€¦

1 Like

My first yoyo was my Dadā€™s ancient, purple Duncan Imperial with a wood axle! But the first yoyo I got to to buy, and I do still have it, is the Spintastics Terminator Tornado. I was definitely one of the coolest kids in our little yoyo circle with that throw, beat the pants off the Brain and later the X-Brain!

3 Likes

OG Yomega The Yo-Yo with a Brain from just after they came out. I still have it, but itā€™s a bit busted.

3 Likes