What was your first throw?

Yomega Fireball ;D

duncan imperial

Duncan Imperial that wouldn’t even sleep. I tried for hours but it never would. Then I just got Yomega Raider.

Yomega…somthing

Duncan Gem WAY back in the 70’s

I used to play with my friends brain and i LOVED it… I forgot yoyo’s even existed (hypothetical of course) and picked it up again when my sister got a yoyo kit for christmas last year, ended up being a better present for me :)… a few months later i got a duncan imperial and my life will never be the same.

A Duncan Professional back in the 70’s. A Tom Kuhn bearing yo-yo in the 90’s, don’t remember which one I bought first tho

Duncan butterfly my dad gave me one day.

Duncan Imperial in the 80s then got a Raider at Aahs! in early 2K then discovered YYJ and got a Lynn Fury. I have big gaps in between my first throws.

Weeelll… I got a duncan for christmas when i was like six or seven, but that was before I knew about this whole community.(one of the best discoveries of my life) Then my first aware purchas was a flying squirrel.

My first modern Yoyo : counter attack!

My first Yoyo when I was like 7 or 8 : Russell fanta Yoyo!!

Yothech phantom

My first modern: don’t remember…think dv888

My first throw was a red YYJ Super Spinkfaktor which I still own! its beat and the hubs have cracks but i love it. plays unresponsive well. My Mom was so pissed when she found out I spent $35 on a yoyo!

A green Duncan Proyo.

When I was a kid I probly played with a few £1 plastic things, but the first YoYo I played seriously was a Russell Coca-Cola YoYo when I was about 15 because Coca-Cola held competitions in my town centre.

@ xmas I saw a video for a Magic YoYo t( on youtube and inspired me to get 1…I now have many more n many many more still to buy :wink:

I picked up a no-jive when I was around 6, and would pull it out every other month or so until about a year when I found out about modern yoyoing. Then I got a Yomega Maverick.

It seems like everyone on here either had a duncan imperial or Yomega maverick/raider =)

Jk

I’m new to yo-yo, having just got into it recently. I’m throwing a FAST 201 as my first. I can’t say how it plays by comparison to others, because it is my first one. >.>

Duncan Transaxion! I had so much fun with that yoyo!

-Nick