What was your first throw?

PocketPro Zombie
So cool!

NED Show Boomerang

duncan speed beetle

F.A.S.T. 201 then a to mega maverick…

My very first yoyo was an imperial but I don’t count that. My second/first throw was the flying squirrel , it is a good throw for beginners and I still use it sometimes.

Yomega brain from McDonalds in the 1980’s

They had yoyos as toys at McDonalds???

Some imperial yoyo I found. It was pink and awesome, I learned alot with it.

Yep. Just looked it up. I guess it was 1990 when they came out which would have made me 12. Sounds about right. In the second picture I won the black and red power brain.

Ive had quite a few before I actually got started, several duncan butterflies and yomegas from McDonalds in the late 90’s, but the first one that really got me into it was a novelty yoyo that came in a schetcher shoe box… unfortunately it has been completely destroyed due to a lack of yoyo education, but i give it the honor of being the first in my collection

Duncan bumblebee. Then a DM2.

Old old duncan butterfly from when I was maby 10 and then my first when I started to actually yoyo was a duncan mosquito and then a Dark Magic version 1.

First ever was probably an Imperial and my first modern yoyo was a Velocity.

YYF ONE

My first YoYo EVER was a football (soccer ball across the pond) shaped one I got in a christmas cracker. Next was a wooden one I bought for myself in a gift shop. Both of these had their strings glued to the axle so they didn’t sleep…

My first semi-proper throws were YYJ’s Dragonjam and PowerYo Black Widow last christmas. Then I got my DMII in January.

My first commercial yoyo was a old run down yomega firestorm it seems bad now but it was a big upgrade from the one I got at a dollar store.

Yomega Fireball. 1995.

Duncan Midnight Special from the mid
Eighties

As a Kid- Duncan Imperial Jewel ? I think it had a fake jewel on each side?

In the 90’s- Custom Reactor

Now- The Whip

Yomega Firestorm back in 1998. Yomega was all the rage in my 3rd grade class.