What trick are you working on?

It’s probably going to take me a long time to make it actually smooth haha

2 Likes

Bouncy castle

1 Like

Got Eiffel tower, “Jamaican” flag, breakaway, and pop the clutch down. I’m having issues with creeper and a couple others. Practice practice practice. I’ve gotten a handful of unresponsive yoyos for the next steps. Working on binds to break the monotony.

Thankfully, I was alone in the van when I got hit. Back pain, whiplash, but no major damage. :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

that’s fine!

2 Likes

Im still not too advanced, im working on split the atom right now

5 Likes

awesome!

2 Likes

UFO. I need to get UFO down. Once I have this down, I’m DONE with the beginner section of the YYE trick sheet! Bring on the binds!

5 Likes

It is about time I practiced or worked on something new, it has been a good 4 or 5 months since I last tried anything new

3 Likes

First, I’m very happy to hear you didn’t have major injuries from getting hit. Things are replaceable, you aren’t.

Eiffel Tower is an iconic trick, one that people love to see, that you can always throw to put a smile one someone’s face. Creeper will come when it does, keep working it, don’t get frustrated.

Keep having fun and surprising yourself as you progress (after throwing for years, I sometimes look back to when landing trapeze seemed like pure luck). Yoyo is a fun journey!

2 Likes

Decided to work on Chuck Norris’s Beard next. Seems fun.

2 Likes

Hahaha! That’s where I am. If I’m feeling froggy, I’ll try to throw trapeze. I think I landed it once.

So far so good, though.

Good luck on Chuck Norris’s Beard!

2 Likes

Thank you, sir. One thing that helped me a lot with trapeze was throwing it with my elbows touching my body so my hands were On the same plane (each hand was a firearm distance from body). It helped put the strings in vertical alignment.

4 Likes

Currently working on this. It’s really tough, I have to pause a lot to move strings manually that didn’t go where I wanted them to originally. But, after a bit of working on it I landed the final GT at least once. Now for the long work of getting it smooth.

4 Likes

That trick looks really good

3 Likes

Working on an original trick. Its probably one of my best based on trick construction, but im frustrated because in the middle one of two different scenarios can happen, and idk how to make that part more consistent. Whats worse is the middle part that is a little more consistent isnt the one im going for. I can still build something with it, but its a little.frustrating haha.

6 Likes

I landed four Kwyjibos on the same throw, that was my goal. It felt pretty good.

4 Likes

Damn man! That’s fantastic! Well done :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Twitch.

2 Likes

How’s that Jade Whip now? It’s always been one of those tricks that I really like doing, but remain at about a 50/50 success rate.

2 Likes