What trick are you working on?

1 Like

I tried doing it left handed the other day as part of slowly working up to doing 3A, and it’s definitely not a natural motion at first.

1 Like

Have you ever tried pen spinning or any other hand based skill hobbies?
I use to do some very basic pen spinning tricks each day with both hands…until @egon hooked me up with a set of thumb chucks…now I’ve switched over to those and love them.
You probably get the same thing out of your fidget spinner as I get out of my chucks. It’s just very satisfying and when I’m doing the basics, very relaxing.

1 Like

I’ve been bored of 1A recently…but 2A is such a grind :weary:

2 Likes

Maybe try looping out? :smiley:

Lol sorry if I wasn’t very clear, fidget spinner is a very difficult trick for yo-yo. I don’t actually like fidget spinners https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz61B_2BAll/?igshid=1r5z5oeuyidjr

3 Likes

Oh lol xP

Is that you in the vids?

Thats what I’ve been doing!

1 Like

It is indeed

1 Like

How about 3A or 4A?

For some reason when I read your post I thought you said 3a. sorry.

not really interested in either of those :confused:
2a is the only other I see myself pursuing…maybe 0a??

I just started working on 4a with an old beat up Yomega Xodus II haha. After 1 day I can catch the yoyo about half of the time, bind it about half of those times, and if I’m really lucky I can get a few barrel rolls in there too. It’s proving to be really fun!

4 Likes

That’s awesome @rssbrry! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! After seeing Hajime’s 4a freestyle for worlds, I decided it was time to give it a shot. Such a satisfying style of play!

2 Likes

1.5 Eli hops…HORIZONTAL!!!

5 Likes

This is a concept im working on. Not sure where im gonna tske it though.

3 Likes

I’m working on the follow. The problem is that when I do it I get an extra wrap on my hand. Any tips?

4 Likes

I’m making some slow progress on Black Hops…
I feel like such a slow learner. I am getting there though…and damn, this is actually a pretty fun one to work on.

3 Likes

That is a great flash trick. I gotta try it someday haha

2 Likes