What trick are you working on?

A bit anticlimactic but here you go :smiley: (I would’ve just done it with Instagram, but it said “content unavailable”. I think it’s because I have a private account.)

Not totally happy with it, the bind hadn’t been binding consistently, so I threw it a bit too hard and I didn’t quite catch the yoyo, but that was off camera, so I don’t care.  :stuck_out_tongue: I think I had been letting go with the wrong hand at the wrong time, but you have a video now, so  ;D

pretty good man. How long have you been throwing? Not long right? You’re picking this up rather quickly.

Thanks! I think I’ve been throwing about 3-4 months.

Just going through some of the old Rethinkyoyo tuts. Some good elements there that I’m pretty sure I’ve made combos with that I’ve forgotten because of school.

Continuing with Waynegasm.

Hate to DP but 1 IG clip per post it seems…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAYkTcoEBm_/

Some variation to the existing trick, to provide a further challenge and spice it up.

Legit, AG!

Does anyone else think that a mega bass drop needs to happen with that head nod?

Classic Yuuki Concepts, made some good headway with this trick, at least up until the wrist mount slack move (at around 0:39 into the cabin tutorial).

Tutorial:

My progress

I’m working on 3A after not doing 3A since Fall 2014. Don’t remember much or any of my combos besides double trapeze stuff so…

Also seeing Classic Yuuki Concepts… I just realized that’s a combo I made up completely on my own after learning magic drop a month or so into yoyoing LOL

That ching sound though.

Working on Harrison Hurricane. Because HARRISON. IS. AWESOME.

Some small progress on Classic Yuuki Concepts, mainly just trying to smooth out what I know. The ending of the trick is actually different from the POV and the front on view…I’m satisfied with what I picked up from this trick and have come up with my own exit. Still will pick up the ending eventually.

https://instagram.com/p/BAiykSXkBoX/ (Ending is not shown here as I fumbled up the trick.)

Just starting to play with elements from the latest CLYW Cabin Tutorial “Blue Pancakes”.

Just learned The Gondola and Lotus Bloom.

I’m ready to work on “Branding” now.

dang LaMonte… your really tearing up those finger spins now…

It was my (yoyo progression) New Year’s resolution. I couldn’t even bind the yoyo back two weeks ago.

Branding is fun and satisfying. I still love doing that one.

Practicing some chopsticks. It’s so hard with these small hands… :’(

1 Like