What trick are you working on?

Working on a new trick but can’t figure out where to go from here.

at the end while its still around the wrist, you could slide it off while holding the string to put it into a green triangle, and than go from there. If that makes sense. It looks good, I like it.

I agree with him.

Yeah. I know. But a lot of my tricks have gts and it looks lazy getting it into it from there. That’s the only thing I can come up with. Only other thing so far is a repeater by string on my MF rolling it around and doing it again. I have one other trick but it ends it and would like to keep it going.

Glad you guys like it. It’s a pretty easy trick. Give it a shot. That is, if you can do magic drops… ::slight_smile:

So after days of not knowing what to do, I finally made some improvements to my current trick that you guys saw. It’s still in progress but here’s what I got so far. Sorry for the terrible lighting. I’ll reshoot it in daylight when I figure the rest out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv85D9qAu8M

Edit:Oof the quality is terrible. Change the resolution and maybe you can tell what’s going on.

Sort of working on the Twizzlers Repeater, but man… I just can’t repeat it for crap.

I’ve decided to no longer try to repeat this Twizzler…but instead just keep it as a fun element to insert or treat it as a fun way to exit out of a wrist mount.

Here’s what I’ve been playing with over the holidays:

https://instagram.com/p/BAEKpQYkBob/
(Not a finalized trick, but just an idea I’m tinkering with)

And another trick (can’t post 2 IG clips in a single post apparently)

(Note the Twizzler element here)

So finally decided to stop being lazy and busted out the good camera gear. Here’s the trick I’ve been working on. Still in progress.

Decided to mash the 2 tricks I’m working on together. Could be cleaner but looks a bit better than what I shared last night.

your string looks like it’s a rubberband when hitting those GTs. Mad smooth.

That save though…

Roundabout GT, just another trick to add to my plethora of GT-related tricks.

Greg’s Angelic Arm Trick. Arm tricks are hard…

Wigwam. Almost got it once.

Gotta practice landing Potato Slack (my own trick) more consistently, once I get it right I might share it here. AngryGumball, can I ask how you get the videos from that top-down angle?

Wigwam is frustrating. For such a simple concept, this takes a lot of skill and practice… Landed it once but went through it fairly slowly. Haven’t been able to since.

Ah, my top down angle…well, in my (rather small) room I have a loft bed. I tuck my phone (on selfie view) along the bed rail and have it angled downward. No real fancy tech here :slight_smile:

I’m working on Classic Yuuki Concepts and can get up to that slack move after the Magic Drop. There’s supposed to be a move that lands you in a form of a wrist mount that I can’t seem to get yet.

Fuzzwad…let’s see that Potato Slack!

Lotus Bloom. I’ve got the moves down except for the dismount. I should have that tonight.

Suicide. Still trying to get the loop to open up more consistently.

Iron whip.

Consistency in all my tricks. I find that I’m missing basic mounts still. And if I ever try to show a trick to somebody more often than not I miss a move. So I’m backing off to basics and getting simple tricks like Gerbil down as consistent and fast as I can do them.

Figure 8’s :smiley: