What trick are you working on?

Superman, up to the rejection, which need a little bit of work.

Here’s where I sit so far, have that hop down pretty solid.

Working on this weird wristy whippy hoppy triangly hoppy anothery triangly thingy.

I’m working on Tatsuya Fujisaka’s speed combo. I’m having some trouble with the third to last part where you roll onto a kamikaze mount.

Andrew bergens double slacks

Horizontal finger grinds. Landed my first one today!

Random elements, really not getting in to the big stuff today.

Just generally working on my fixed axel play, no tricks in particular.

Branding. All good till I get to the last part of the trick…

The basics, helping my friend learn is actually pretty tricky. Trying to break something down so that it’s somewhat presentable is kinda hard.

When I do that last part, I make it such that the “loop” to be flung is open from near the tip of my finger to down past the knuckle. Then I whip the loop around so that the loop is horizontal rather than vertical. The NTH forefinger is pointing down and the loop goes right onto it.

Is it cheating? I dunno. But I’d rather consistently nail it like that then worry about whether doing a proper laceration of the loop is canonical…

1 Like

been working on gentrys speed combo.

Zach’s tension slack, really tricky trying to actually get the yoyo to land in the slack, but I managed it a few times.

I finally figured out how to make the YYE X trick. Not 100% accurate but pretty close (somewhat). What do you guys think?

Looks good to me, ThinkH2o

1 Like

Dude that’s awesome.

1 Like

Not sure if there is an actual tutorial for this trick but I’m going to make one tonight.

That would be sweet-- I’ve never been able to learn it. :slight_smile:

A combo that’s “supposed” to be fast. It’s not. I have to make it fast.

Superman

Day 5 of Yuukified Poutine Bucket

I have been attempting this trick for days now. I have forgotten what human interaction is like. Im running low on rations and have resorted to eating Top-Ramen or even cat food. I still havent landed that double whip.