What trick are you working on?

is that where you work? I see they’re inforcing the no yoyos indoors rule.

That is my work place, I take my 2 15’s outside. More relaxing than being inside hearing phones ringing.
We just don’t have an outdoor lunch area…

Working on elihops and superman. I feel like elihops shouldn’t be this difficult. And supermans triangle jump is a pain. Anyone know how to get the last triangle bigger without having to stop and readjust to make it bigger? Sometimes it’s open enough for me to hop throw but most times it’s very small.

a tower that can reject

Working on revolution and finger spins. Sooo much fun!!

Working on this Janos style rejection. I’ll post it on Instagram sooner or later

I been finally able to pull off revolutions which has been my long life goal since I started yo-yoing 7-8 months ago. I haven’t really learned anything new in the past 2 months or so. maybe more. Been getting everything I already know more consistent. Rather than bombard myself with new trick after trick.

I found Revolutions hard. But then I discovered the frontstyle version, “Twirly Bird” so I just stuck to that one. Haha! I eventually did learn Revolutions.

I have to use the brother mount to pull out revolutions. To difficult with a 1.5 and earlier today I made up something, but sadly not able to post it to instagram. Because its not working for me.

Finger Spins! Been practicing them on numerous yoyos in my collection and getting better.

Blind-foil??!?

Not sure what you want to call this (Not the Triangle Dropping), the move in which I’m hopping from a Triangle right to a wrist mount, having to drop the yoyo through a small triangle that’s formed in my TH

Basically I’ve just been stringing things together that I already know. But I’m due to work on a new trick. Anyone want to pick one for me?

…wait, Instagram URLS used to work, must be doing something wrong now?

ladder escape

im trying to do this trick called getting gud…

I spent most of yesterday learning and polishing “And Whut” and have really been enjoying this sequence! ;D

Sounds like a plan!

This weird double or nothing whip/slack thing that I have no clue what I’m trying to do with it. Maybe I’ll upload something from Instagram, dunno how though.

good. I’ll learn it too. I’ve been slacking lately.

0:16 - 0:19

Same, trying to dodge the dreaded rut but haven’t pushed myself to pick up anything new. Ladder Escape looks like it has some good elements for down the road I decide to rip the trick apart and see what I come up with.