What trick are you working on?

Decided to try ladder escape out today. Not too bad. Got it all down now and at a quick pace. Only slow down towards the end right before the GT.

Taking baby steps here (really, I got side tracked and played Mortal Kombat X that I just purchased) and working on the ladder mount. Trying to get this as smooth as possible before I hit the next step.

Few things to note:
1-Can’t go wrong with that knuckle graze and 2-I’m pretty sure I should untwist that segment that’s wrapped around my NTH thumb.

i caught that graze. And leave the wrap. that’s normal and won’t be a problem.

Ha, “slacking…”

No :stuck_out_tongue:

I literally have been slacking…was trying a few different slack-based moves…and also slacking, as in playing Xbox :slight_smile:

why no?

That’s a yoyo pun :stuck_out_tongue:

ah. Gotcha. Well, jokes on you cause I indeed have been slacking.

Decided to film ladder escape. Meant to record it last night but I just couldn’t get it down. Getting into that GT smoothly is so difficult for me for some reason. Still working on it.
https://instagram.com/p/-cq7PVTdHU/

Lord of the flies :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to learn this trick as well. Catch up to you guys. I have been yo-yoing now for like 8-9 months. But I have not learned anything new in the past 3 months or so. Its really sad I’m falling behind…

good. It’s actually not that difficult once you get it all in your head. It might be frustrating cause there are quite a few steps and basically get screwed if you don’t get through to the end. You’ll get it. And as for the not learning a new trick in a while, I believe you’ve been making your own tricks trick? so you can’t say you haven’t been making progress.

Revolutions and Shockwave

Yeah, but for some reason I still feel I am falling behind. Hopefully I can push myself to learn ladder escape with you guys. Its always fun learning something with a group of friends.

yeah. I feel you. I was learning all the tricks you and angry we’re learning.

I don’t know yet… Any suggestions?

sleeper.

Just learned ladder escape. Anyone got a suggestion for my next trick? I wanna learn some more combos with slack and whips in it.

I’ve just landed my first reverse brentstoles. Just need to smooth it out. I’m also working on Lassos

Giving Ladder Escape a break and going back on my own with some stuff. Lately I’ve been interested in chopstick-type moves as I’ve seen even basic maneuvers look really good. Nothing fancy yet but messing around here.

don’t think i can ever find a way to pick the tower out in reasonably short time

Just posting so I can be the 1000th post. I perfected my reverse Brent stole today also.