What trick are you working on?

second horizontal combo of gentry

Trap Exit, I’ve got a feel for it, and in the tutorial they swing the yoyo multiple times. I want to keep it to 2 max, that way I can work it into a longer combo.

Tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX-c4Es8fwk

thats a pretty cool trick. Gotta learn that.

Was practicing a simple umm… Over the arm trapeze to bind? Don’t know what it’s called but its when you let the yoyo go over your shoulder and catch a trapeze as it comes around. Also included a few Eli hops in it. Tough bind.

Completed my first CLYW cabin tutorial, the newest one they just launched.

Now to study the “Berserker” trick as that has some cool elements I want to pick up.

I already knew V Neck Folds (I know it as “Tunnels”, but it’s still Chris’s trick!) but I’mma watch that video over and over to help me learn the instant D-o-N. :smiley:

Made a new repeater…

Horizontal bind/combo. Having a tough time but its coming to me

Double whip backwards GT Ninja vanish.

I’m going to try to learn kamikaze once my hand heals up a little bit. Also I want to try to get into horizontal play.

I just created a new trick. Looking for a name for it. Let me know what you guys think about it.
https://instagram.com/p/8uRyASwxP7/?taken-by=colbyandcarly finally something I created that is not a repeater.

One I made up called “Chocolate Covered Bacon.” Don’t ask how it got its name, it just popped into my head at random.

What do you all think of it?

dude thats awesome, good work. ps love the name of it XD

1 Like

Black hops, Eli hops and trying to perfect my trick called “hang em’ high, or not at all!”

Tatsuya Fujisaka Speed combo tutorial by mrmatio

Golden Elephant

mach 5

Great trick! Transitions perfectly into Pop’n’Fresh, too.

Funky PacMan

Kind of got inspired by CLYW’s latest cabin tutorial but I tend to not repeat repeater tricks unless it’s for practicing and consistency. Instead I’ll use 1 rep of it as an element and with that said, here’s a little mini combo I’m working on.