Most Frustrating Trick to Learn

Post what was your most frustrating trick to learn. Mine was probably Ladder Escape. There was too many knots that had to be undone in the process! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Brent stole, I still don’t know how I end up in a green triangle.

1 Like

Magic Drop.

ya that was a toughy… i did end up figuring it out with lots of tries and a few sighs. lol

Iwasawa tower. Ohmygod

1 Like

Reverse Brent stole

Boingy boing, which i still can’t do.

Ladder escape was such a freakin butt of a trick to learn, but it was worth it ;D thats probably the most frustrating trick Ive learned as well…

Im losing the battle of learning around the arm boomerang tho, ughhh

This.

Whatever current trick I’m trying to learn.

Right now, that’s Spirit Bomb. This time, it’s being unable to work on it due to being slammed with an unexpected computer project getting dumped on my lap as I was in preparation for a high profile gig on Friday.

After this gig, I can relax and work on it some more. Then when the time is right, start the process of frustration again on the next trick.

YES.

Magic Drop took me so long to get down consistently.

Yup ???

backflip

1 Like

The most frustrating trick ever to learn for me was the hidemasa hook. I am hemorraging from just thinking of all of the frustration it put me through.

I have given up on this trick, it is the most frustrating thing ever. I will probably try it in the future, but >:( >:( >:( lol

So far, it’s been pop n fresh. Been working on it on and off for what feels like forever and I can only get one pop.

What are you talking about! I got that one down first try! Lol

he can reed but he can’t backflip, what a scrub.

I know right! I mean, who reads these days? Especially on an online forum, what’s the use of reading?