What trick are you working on?

Mixing some old with my new lately… I think I dig the results…

Really loving rancid milk. Can get it down and smooth most times. Now gotta speed it up. Anyone got a recommendation for my next trick?

Could stay in the Spencer Berry zone and go for Enigma!

I still can’t figure out the end of that trick…

Since I am a novice I have completed the stage where I need to land the mounts and all.
I am now trying Skin the Gerbil.
But on a halt for a while, waiting for silicone to be delivered :expressionless:

That seasick and boingy boingy. Advice?

ill give it a try.

Decided to try gormleys rotating GT. got most of it down. Even did it once. But getting stuck on the very last part before you drop into a GT. can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Seasick is a pain in the rear. Lol I’m still having trouble doing it. Boingy boing just takes a bit of rhythm to get down. Keep working at it and you’ll get there.

Hard as heck.

The Brent, by Tessa piccillo

Still looking for something to work on, I think I’m at the point of ending the whole ‘complete a tutorial’ thing and begin the adventures of stealing elements from different tutorials. It was recommended for me to check out Cabin Tutorials to look at some concepts and start ripping them apart, don’t even focus on learning the trick in its entirety.

getting brain twister smooth, my binds better and going to start on either double or nothing or split the atom

I have a tip on learning double or Nothing.
and Here it is. Hope this helps you with your double or nothing when you start to learn it.
Colby Hans (@colbydchronic) • Instagram photos and videos

1 Like

horizontal hipster whips

Been teaching little sister how to bind(9 yrs old and finally got it after a day) so I haven’t been learning anything new. Decided it’s been long enough since I learned a new trick. And what seemed like a good place to start and got that down in 10 minutes. Pretty stoked on that.

Also, big sis asked why the yoyo goes off axis so I explained and that off axis is a style of playing that i couldn’t do. Landed a banana turn over in the process. The chief makes everything so easy!

Been coming up with new elements, and combining old ones.

Also been learning this for a while, a really fun trick by an insane player ;D

Well, I’m currently in 1990s mode…where Youtube may as well be nonexistent, and watching videos are done at the lowest possible resolution (making it impossible to see what’s even going on)…all thanks to my lovely ISP and whatever beef they seem to have with Youtube.

…with this said, I’m on my own, experimenting with things but am starving to learn something new as I’m slowly getting stuck in a rut doing the same things. Currently playing with different elements and doing random combos, and trying to do things that I don’t normally do.

…but without Youtube or any decent source of yoyo tricks or tutorials, I’m like how I was in the 1990s learning tricks…

Just learned Stop n Go Dat GT. Really fun trick!