kamikaze, buddha revenge, east brezze, and nearly got already wristpeater

1 Like

McBride rollercoaster…

1 Like

Kamikaze and Buddha’s revenge? Okay…

1 Like

Double or Nothing Tower

1 Like

Getting together another roster of original tricks to fool around with. Compared to my 1st year, I can definitely see how much i’ve improved from say my first battle on the forums.

1 Like

Kwijibo. I have been nowhere on it for many weeks i am getting closer to at least understanding the first hop thanks to the Monkey finger tutorial. http://youtu.be/ESe9B7YLou0

1 Like

I’m working on figuring out what makes my plastic whips land differently. Sometimes it lands correctly, sometimes it lands with the two strands of strings in the front. I can’t seem to find anything that makes it happen differently aside from luck of the draw. I do like when it lands front ways though, I can just throw a bind out in front of me!

1 Like

Hook 2.0

1 Like

You can aim it towards one side or another. If you’re right-handed, keep the loop aimed toward the right for the “proper” plastic whip that can bind. Aim towards the left if you want a frontstyle one-handed trapeze.

1 Like

Brain Twister. I’m still pretty new, so I’ve been working my way through the Learn section of the site trick by trick until I can get it pretty smooth on most attempts. I usually try to double back and do most of the ones I have gotten past once a week and move on to the next one on the list.

1 Like

Suicides, white buddha, hook, Brent Stole, and wrist whip to green triangle suicide.

1 Like

Dumptrucks

1 Like

A wrist mount to heart to GT combo. I landed it but is still choppy.

1 Like

Idk why I’m having trouble getting split the atom, I’ve done a few other harder tricks but I’m stuck really trying to figure our what to do with my throw finger after I bring my non throw finger back around under the throw.

1 Like

Im trying to get a hold of horizontal its soo hard i cant get it

1 Like

A repeater I made up.

1 Like

Chuck’s Snuffy Giggles

1 Like

Perfect yuuki slack
I bet with my friend that I will learn in in a day

1 Like

Magic drop/shockwave. I’m getting mad!!!

1 Like