What trick are you working on?

I used to be terrible at chopsticks. One thing that helped me was focusing on keeping the fingers in a nice C shape and not letting them straighten too much into an L shape. Using smaller yoyos at first definitely helps.

1 Like

I just tied to learn this. The rejection seems to be the hardest part. I can do all individually but getting that rejection to tie it together is rough

1 Like

There is a Takeshi version in which he does a flip between reverse brent stole and the ninja vanish and that can help as it can get the yoyo to the middle of the string. I remember watching a @hobbygod tutorial where he also mentioned getting the yoyo in the middle can get you enough slack for ninja vanish. I am not perfect at this combo but have a better experience when using thick string and a large yoyo.

1 Like

He honestly has the best tutorials. Thanks!

Been working on Hook and Brent Stole the past couple days. Not super consistent with them yet.

7 Likes

Working on eli hop

5 Likes

I’m working on chopsticks.

5 Likes

Working on rolling out of double or nothing to a suicide catch smoothly. And trying to make my 1 1/2 mount smoother.

2 Likes

Currently working to consistently land a version of Ky Zizan’s “Chaos Dunk” in Möbius form.

I refer to it as “Chaos-Pass” lol. Its weird how I can’t land the original version yet am able to do this

~Z

2 Likes

This one. And it is a pain in the… I can’t land the triangle consistantly. Most of the time, I’ll get a string mess and the yoyo just dies.

6 Likes

Thumb nail balance

4 Likes