1 Like

Trying to be cool like @ChrysaeThrows

6 Likes

I’m still working on it, even today :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pop 'n fresh

i can get consistent. keep practicing!

1 Like

I’m working on the double beesting. There isn’t a single good tutorial on this trick which makes learning it very challenging but I recently found a video where a player does this trick and it’s in slow motion and high quality, I hope that this will help me.

1 Like

Provide us with the link, Buddy :v:

1 Like

okay, sure :rofl:
here it is at 20minutes 42 seconds
Mods, please don’t ban me haha, this video is a buyers guide from another prominent yoyo store but this video is the only high quality video on youtube that I could find that has a double beesting in it and I think it might help me learn the double beesting. Maybe it’ll help someone else too. Also in the same video at 20 minutes and 12 seconds the same double beesting motion is being shown but this time it is done from a 1.5 mount. I tried to land it from the 1.5 mount which i did and now I’m super excited because I’m really to close to landing the real double beesting now.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

Newest trick trying to learn has been kamikaze! I am also working on a combo that I do brother mount into GT and then throw the suicide and getting that smoothly transitioned.

2 Likes

I finally landed ladder escape. Knot land was painful to get out of.

2 Likes

Im working on my first speed combo wich involves some basic yet fast side style tricks then a regen, then some more andvanced front style tricks.

4 Likes

Working on Eli Hops and One-Handed Binds.

3 Likes

I am working on One-handed binds, Suicide, and My first-speed combo.

2 Likes

Going to give Hook 2.0 and 3.0 a go (as well as variations)

3 Likes

Cool, I am about to go into 2.0 and 3.0 hooks as well.

2 Likes

I just posted a tutorial on 2.0 if your trying to learn it

2 Likes

Still working on brent to reverse after two years. Sigh.

3 Likes

Working on consistency with fingerspins.

2 Likes