What trick are you working on?

Working on making the super charger look clean

3 Likes

We have a thread for “What did you get in the mail today?” and “What are you throwing today?” But not a thread for what you do with those awesome throws. Plus you might find a cool new trick you would like to learn.

4 Likes

I learned this today

3 Likes

I recently discovered Jake Elliotts 5a may tutorials on his youtube channel! His tutorials are good and I’m hoping to learn all of his tricks. Right now I am working on red windmill. I have almost mastered it.

And sometimes I attempt looping. But then I get frustrated. Every time haha. I have made some progress in looping tho, but I am still very far away from two handed looping.

If you are comfortable with showing yourself, could you upload a video of you doing it👀 ?

1 Like
1 Like

Working on some horizontal!

2 Likes

Finally decided to get White Buddha down (better late than never). After spending some time on it this morning, I can do all the elements individually and now I’m working on putting it all together in a smooth fashion.

3 Likes

@vegabomb could you merge this with that thread please. My bad for not checking if there was already another thread.

1 Like

Working on making the super charger look good

3 Likes

Working on Mayweather vs Paul. Also working on maximum overdrive!!!

2 Likes

I don’t know that these are tricks but my former apprentice taught me them and what I will be practicing: a move from a front mount that takes away tension easily, and a move to get a dead yoyo spinning where the yoyo sits in the palm of my throw hand and using my other hand to smack it forward to get enough spin to bind. I really dislike winding manually. I knew from the moment I taught my neighbor some simple moves last year that within a year he would become teacher.

6 Likes

I’m working on the overhand whip (offstring) trick. It feels very rewarding to catch the falling yoyo with a whip.

4 Likes

I am as well!

2 Likes

just learned the wrist mount combo from gentry stein.so happy about my progress

Wrist Mount Tech Combo Yoyo Tutorial - Gentry Stein Original Trick! - YouTube

1 Like

i got that already i am now working on the cast whip.

1 Like

where are you actally practicing 4a ? at home or in the park?

2 Likes

I practice outside on the lawn but when I practice very simple tricks like the overhand whip I do it in front of my bed.

2 Likes

i am also working on horizontal and im building my own speed combo. my goul of this month is to learn drift

3 Likes

Going to finally get Beefhook consistent. What a terrible trick. An old Puffin is helping me. Together we will defeat the beef.

8 Likes

I’m working on undermount figure 8

2 Likes