What string brand do u use???

I use snake bite

Kitty 1.5 nylons and Kitty normal polys.

Yuki

Fat and normal kitty and crocostrings fat cats.

Expert strings from yoyoexpert.

buy small packets of several (or all) of the various string manufacturers; then see which ones you like best. the 10 packs are reasonably priced and should give you a good feel for what you prefer.

but yea, kitty seems to be one of the main preferences here - but don’t be afraid to experiment.
gw

1 Like

I’m using YYE Poly for now, because I like to buy string in bulk once I find something I like. Buying 10 at a time and paying extra for packaging like a test tube every time would drive me crazy.

I didn’t know people used stuff other than YoYo String Lab :smiley:
I use Type 2/Type X neon yellow and nothing else.

I have bought strings from several boutique manufactures and Kitty and bulk YYE and am busy going through them all and have yet to decide.

I use so many different ones all the time… but I feel happiest when I’m about to string up an Unknown Jackrabbit or Jackalope. Running mighty low on those…

For when I need a thin string, G-String Solo. Only a pair of those left, and then they’re gone. Boutique string makers seem to be into the fat string thing, but not many are making a thin string!

I use kitty nylon now.

but I’m really interested in croco strings I think I’m gonna pick a test pack of that up when I start running low on string.

same here

^^^

Kitty String always worked good for me. I just tried some Type X though, and it’s pretty nice…

I don’t know. We’ll see how my string endeavors go in the future. For now though, I think I’ll stick to Kitty.

Practically everyone uses kitty string
I like to use
twisted stringz grey matter
g string
Toxic great whites n markmont edition
and my favorite is slackline :slight_smile:

Kitty String Fat and CLYW Slackline Hybrid.

Mainly Blueprint. UYYS when I can! :slight_smile:

Kitty strings mostly

Blueprints, Kitty 1.5 nylon, and have 2 packs of YYSL Ammo that I’m very sparingly putting on some of my yoyos.

BYYS slix for dayzzzz!

snake bite but im going to try kitty