What string brand do u use???

Just regular poly string I bought from another place. I’ll probably try Yye strings next.

Regular stuff works just fine to me. Costs about 12¢ a string and lasts 1-2 days of hard play. By then its frayed and, if I accidentally get a knot, I just cut it off.

Toxic Strings “ZYPE”.

best slack string out there. no brainer.

Accidentally bought pure cotton string and its all I have for a week so when I yoyo with my dv888 it feels really crappy (snags randomly and causes a lot more friction,etc.) compared to 100% poly. Will never make that mistake again!

nice Sam lol

UYYS :slight_smile:

I use generic slick 6, slick 8 and cotton 8. Satisfies my needs, wants and desires adequately. But then I’m just a hack.

Blueprint! Good bulk string. Decided to buy it to try something new and I was tired of tying knots onto my kitty :stuck_out_tongue:

I just put some YYE colored Stringlab Venom on my Gelada. It’s like wrapping your finger in ‘love’. Unfortunately, it’s the same color as my fireplace so I can’t see it when I’m trying to do suicides, but I think I can fix that problem by turning a different direction. I don’t like that. I’m a creature of habit.

Venom!

I swear by Twisted Stringz Mojo these days. It’s a little harsher than some string, but that doesn’t bother me. The main thing is that it holds tension exceptionally well, and it whips so easily that the other guys at my yoyo club call it “cheater string”. ;D

I don’t know. I’ll post a picture later; I’m sure you guys can tell me. ;D

For looping and fixed, I use Spintastics. Slick 8 and cotton type 8 respectively.

Normal kitty and thick graous